Meeting Andrew

"Kristy have a good day at school. Honey I know its a new school and all but try to make friends. Love you Honey" my mother said before I got into my car and drove to school. I was so scared being the new student I was never popular at my old school I was always the kid that got bullied.

I was walking the hallways and I saw a really cute guy caring a camera Maybe he's filming for a class or something. I was watching him walk in the hall when someone run up to him and take his camera, and punch him and finally let him go. they put his camera on the ground and slid it to him it hit the lockers. he picked it up and made sure it wasn't broken. I hope I will get the nerves to talk to him I feel like me and him would get along really well. Guess we will wait till lunch and see what happens.

-After First 2 periods, Lunch-

I was outside looking for the guy with the camera cause I want to try to talk to him and make a friend I get along better with guys then girls. so its worth a shot. I finally saw him sitting on the bleachers all alone with his camera. He looked at me and picked up his camera and pointed it at me "Hey do you mind if I sit with you?" I asked him. "Ummm yeah sure sit" He said you could tell in his voice he was confused and scared. I walked up the stairs of the bleachers. and sat down a seat from him. "So what's your name?" I asked him "Umm its Andrew Detmer What's yours?" He asked me " Kristy Dehaan" I said smiling at him. "Are you new here I have never seen you before?" He asked me. "Yeah! I came here from Michigan,My mom moved here for her Job and im loving it so far."

A.N

I know its probably not really good right now but its just starting Im gonna be following most of the movie but also add some stuff.