Powers!!! Andrews POV all chapter

I jumped in Matt's car and headed for the party.¨Matt are you sure its here?"i asked We pulled into a drive way and saw no lights.¨Yeah,Oh here it is¨ Matt said pulling into the party.¨Oh Yeah wow look a rave"i said with no excitement at all.¨Oh,wow. A nerd with a camera¨ Matt said he pulled into a parking spot and we got out and headed it the Barn.¨Dont just follow me around all Night¨Matt said walking away from me ¨What? What do you mean. I thought-I thought u wanted me to come with you.¨ i asked confused ¨I did.I did but just go and do your own thing for once,Okay? Just...Just have a Beer,Talk to people"Matt said walking away.

¨I dont Drink¨I said as he walked away. This is why I didn't want to go without Kristy.Since I was alone like always I walked around and filmed the party.All the glow sticks in the air was crazy. I then herd a girl say Hey in my direction so I went to try to get to her but all the people dancing kept pushing me back.She finally got to me¨Excuse me.Hey!Hey,what are you filming for?¨ she asked looking at my camera ¨Oh,I dont-Um-Uh¨ i said not knowing what to say.¨What? I cant hear you.¨ she said putting her hand to her hear like it would make her hear me better.¨Im just filming" I said kind of awkward like.¨Oh.Oh,cool,Cool. Im filming for my blog."she said and then Matt came up yelling my name.¨Oh,hey,Hey Casey How are you doing¨ he said acting surprised she was there.¨Im Good.¨ she did not look like she wanted to talk to Matt.¨this is pretty lame right?¨ he said trying to start a conversation ¨why is it Lame?¨she asking pointing her camera at him. ¨You know,Jung said parties are just...Peoples way of seeking Widespread validation. Im not one to clamor to be cool,You know¨ Matt said trying to seem smart. ¨Wow.Way to put a analytical Psychology spin on this barn party,Matt. Thats awesome¨ she said he looked very confused she then walked away ¨Your Awesome¨Matt said as Casey walked away. ¨Hey Matt,what did Jung say about Glow sticks?¨ I asked he walked away and flicked me off. 

I then went off and Recorded some more of the party and filmed a girl dancing on a table.¨are you filming my Girlfriend? Yes or No?¨a guy asked all up in my face.¨No,I-Im not filming anything. Im just filming the party¨ i said really scared ¨okay.I should break your bitch-ass nose.you know that?¨ he said really scaring me ¨No I wasn't-"I said but got cut off¨Dont talk back to me.Bitch¨ he said ¨Okay"as i said that he punched me. After that I was done with the Party. I went outside to cry. This is why I didn't want to go I knew this would happen.

I went out by a tree and cried I cleaned off my Camera and herd someone say my name ¨Andrew with a Camera Can we-Can we use that thing?" he asked me pointing at my camera ¨What?¨ i asked ¨we found the craziest shit,and we gotta get it on tape.Whats up man are you okay?he asked looking at the tears on my face ¨Yeah. Im-Im Andrew¨ i said awkward like always¨Okay. Im Steve.Steve Montgomery¨ he said ¨Yeah,I Know¨ I said kinda annoyed ¨Really. well Matt and i were just hanging out...and we found this cool little-This thing ¨He said ¨Wait.You're with Matt?¨ I asked cause I haven't seen Matt in a while.¨You might want to get it on tape¨ he said pointing at my Camera again.¨No,I just-I dont really-¨ I said getting cut off. ¨Dude just come on.just come get it on tape. it'll be cool.¨ he said looking me straight in the eyes ¨I dont know¨ I said not wanting to be with anyone right now¨Trust me¨ he said he would leave me alone. so I got up

¨You know there are,Like tons of girls around, right? and youŕe all by yourself next to a tree?¨Steve said judging me ¨I already have someone in mind¨ I said smiling thinking of Kristy. we finally got down to the cool thing I turned on my Light and filmed it He told me to get down and listen to the sounds the hole in the ground was making. the hole made a really loud sound it scared all 3 of us.Steve jumped down the hole in a hurry. then Matt went down as he was climbing down I said ¨Matt dont be a Idiot¨ then he jumped down¨Matt! Matt,Your my ride home!¨ I yelled into the hole since I knew they wernt going to come back up I went down with them.we all found each other and found a weird device in the cave.it was glowing blue. Steve walked up to the device and a point on the device pulled sweat off of Steve's face and made his nose bleed.then everyone including me went flying backwards.

A.N

I know this chapter was long. but i wanted them to get there powers Kristy's coming back next chapter Hope you guys are liking this story as much as I am