Chapter 1: New Beginnings

A Certain Scientific Ice Esper named Yamato Aki was just moving to Gakuen Toshi / Academy City

Yamato: oi! Onee-chan! instead of praising the City help me carry your Stuff! :I

Shizuyama: B-But! Just look! Its just like the Future theres already Robots roaming around aren't you impress even just a little bit?

Yamato: Hai! Hai! ^_^ Then i'll go First just go to Room No. 20-

BEFORE YAMATO FINISH HIS SENTENCE SHIZUYAMA WAS ALREADY GONE!!

Yamato: Eh?! [ *sigh* i'll just find her later! *climbs Stairs*

When Yamato was busy moving there things in there Dorm something Bad Happening

Robber: Damn it! Hurry Up! put all the money in this bag! *gives en empty bag to the Cashier Lady*

Cashier Lady: eh? wait my boss will fire me if i do so!

Robber: aahh! Damn It then i'll do it! move! *goes to the cashier and stuffs all the money inside a Bag* *runs outside*

Cashier Lady: wait a minute sir my Boss will kill me if you don't return that money!

Robber: you persistent bastard!

But then... A Girl Working for Judgement Appeared! (Judgement - is a term used to refer to Academy City's student-based disciplinary committee)

Kuroko: I'm from Judgement *does the Judgement Pose* (if you watch A Certain Scientific Railgun or A Certain Magical Index you know this pose)

Robber: Damn It! What now! *looks at the relief Cashier Lady* *Grabs her* your Coming with me! now you *looks at Kuroko and points gun at the Cashier Lady* if you follow me this Girl will die!

Kuroko: Are you really sure you have the power to do that are you even aware what my esper power is? now tell me which is Faster my ability or your Gun?

Uiharu: Shirai-san! the enemy is already making his escape route! and i'm losing my sig-

Kuroko: Eh?! Uiharu?! Damn It! *teleports to where the robber might be* Tch! he's not here!

Uiharu: Shirai-san the connection is Back whew what was that the signal was lost and it was back in just about 30 seconds anyway Shirai-san this is Bad the Enemy is nowhere to be located!

Kuroko: Eh?! How Troublesome! report this to Anti-Skill they might be able to help *teleports* while i'm gonna find him!

Uiharu: I Already Informed them! hmm... they said just leave it to them!

Kuroko: Eh?! *sigh* *teleport* then is there something we can do to help them?

Uiharu: Shirai-san! there's no need they already found the suspect

Kuroko: What?! well that was fast *teleports to Judgement 177th Branch Office*

Konori: Good work! ^_^

Kuroko: *sigh* i didn't even do anything to help but seriously i've been wondering how did they caught the enemy so fast?

Uiharu: There must've been a Anti-skill officer who found them!

Konori: yeah Probably...

10 MINUTES EARLIER

Shizuyama: Sugoi! these cleaning Robots are awesome! ^_^