Chapter 16

3rd person POV:

They all left for school and arrived before Eliz. They stood at the car waiting for her. She arrived 5 mins till school started. She just looked at them and walked into the school. Alice sighed and leaned her head against the car window. Jasper put his arms around her.

"She come 'round" He said.
"She probably hates us. We didn't stand up for her" She said
"We'll talk to her later. Lunch"He assured her

The bell went signaling school had started.Alice walked into History with Jasper and sat in their seat. Eliz walked in and sat in her seat in front of them. Edward, who was beside Alice, looked at her sadly.

"Why are looking at her like that?" Jasper looked towards them
"I don't hate her? I wanted to keep her, Bella didn't. I had to pretend to hate her but really, all I wanted was to hold her. "
"You missed that chance Edward" Jasper said to him
"I know. Remember when she was 6 and she had run into the forest. i had said I was going hunting" He said
"Yea. We were all worried"Alice said
"Well, I wasn't hunting. I heard her thoughts, she was screaming help. I ran and saw her passed out on the ground with a lion on top of her. I attacked the lion before it got to her. I stayed with her until she started waking up and left so she wouldn't see me"
"Edward. Why would you say the things you said to her if you don't mean it?"
"Because Bella was there. "
"If you truly care for her you wouldn't of pushed her away when she needed her father most" Jasper said
"Please, help me. I want to make things right between her and me"
Alice looked at Jasper. He nodded.
"Fine. But you'll probably be like a brother to her, Esme and Carlisle are her parents in her eyes. She won't let you take them away from her" Alice explained
"I don't care. I just want to be in her life. Someone she can go to if she needs help"

Alice smiled at him. The bell went and they left for their next class. Little did they know Eliz had heard the whole conversation.

Wow. Edward was pretending to hate Elizabeth when he really didn't. What do you think? Is he pretending or does he mean it? Please give me ideas in the comments.