19: He Surely Would Now

(Warning: the following chapter is slightly graphic, if you want to skip it, the book will still make sense)

Lee's POV

My breath left me in rough bursts as I stormed out of his cabin. What kind of moron does that?! Gets a guy all hot and bothered just to leave him high and dry!

I didn't need to touch my lips to know they were puffy and swollen from Tedwick's rough attacks and my butt felt sore from the constant groping of his hands.

Ugh even when he wasn't near me I could still feel his touch, what was he doing to me! It was just like he had said, my lovesick crush for him had now started to morph into an addiction and he was my drug.

I needed to sober myself up and get him out of my head. I wandered down to the crews dinning quarters for a drink and a good long talk with myself. I dragged my bare feet down the old creaky wooden stairs and followed to a room bursting with chatter and curse words.

As soon as I opened the door all eyes were on me, damn I'd almost forgot that Tedwick's made a scene before dragging my into his cabin, no doubt they didn't expect me to come back out alive. I quickly walked past them trying to ignore the whispers.

"....he-he's alive!?..."

"...Tedwick's was always soft on the kid.."

"....look at his red face!...I bet Tedwick's slapped him a good one!"

I ran into the back bunks that I shared with 3 other pirates. Each pirate had to share a room with someone, only captain and Tedwick had private cabins. Once I saw that Tom and blue eyed jacks hammocks were empty and i sighed in relief the last thing I needed was them grilling me about what happened with tedwick, not that they'd believe me anyway...

I pulled my pants down and kicked them to a pile of dirty clothes under my hammock and climbed in under my blanket. The hammock was fairly comfy although the rough texture of the blanket rubbing me was not helping my current erection situation.

Stupid tedwick! If he hadn't backed out like he did I wouldn't have this problem! I sighed in defeat and reached my hand down under my blanket. I did another quick check around the room to make sure I was alone before grasping my dick tightly in my hand.

"F-f-uuuuck!" I hissed through clenched teeth.

My eye closed in utter bliss and couldnt help but picture him doing this to me, him caressing my length with his large rough hands! The image made my legs start to shake which started to rock my hammock.

I squeezed tighter and rubbed myself wildly, my body started to heat up and sweat was forming on my chest. The imagine of tedwick still plastered on my mind and rushing through my body, making me weak.

Locking my bottom lip between my teeth was the only way I could manage to not scream his name over and over with each stroke. My release was building up in my palm and breath was frantic, if only I could have the real him with me, we could have done this and more as many times as we pleased. I rubbed my dripping pre-cum over my tip and teased myself as I played his words in my head.

"I'm sorry for this...I can't stop myself"

The very words he said in such desperation and passion, had now tattooed themselves on my brain. I gave in and let my moans echo the room, I was so close to my release I couldn't control myself, my toes curled my legs tensed and my back started to arch which urged my hand closer to my cock.

"Uhh....ahh....yesss.....oh fuck yess!!" I whined desperately. 

With each tug my moans got louder and more vulgar, but gods it felt so good! The image of tedwick taking control of me was enough to send my hand into a vicious frenzy.

My eyes rolled into the back of my head as my climax finally took over my body. My legs and chest spasmed violently and my tired hand squeezed hard as I shot all over my stomach.

And then I just laid there....letting my release consume me. Damn if I had enough energy I might I felt a little bit of shame for what i just did but sleep was taking over.

I reached down the side of my hammock and wiped myself off with a rag I'd used for washing, as I wiped I couldn't help but think if there was anything to make a guy feel like a whore this was probably it. I threw the rag onto the floor and turned over under my blanket.

If Tedwick didn't think I was pathetic before, then he surely would now.

(A/N: thank you so much for all you're lovely comments and vote! They are the world to me! ❤️)