Chapter 1

Angelina's P.O.V.
This is my 8th time transfering schools. The hardest part is that im in 11th grade. Nobody wants to hang out with a delinquent new kid. Yeah, i have the best looks you can find out of a delinquent,  but if people find out about your past, your screwed. No one will want to be around you. So tomorrow is my first day at Akedemi High, and i have no  clue where to go. I will probably have to go to the main office to get my schedule. But its 8:39 and i still have so much left to do. Suddenly, I hear Karystal, one of my little sisters, holler," Angel, get Mina's fat butt off of me!" Mina retorted," Your the fat butt!" I walked into the bedroom and said," If you dont settle this now, you both are gonna go out in the dark and sit in the woods!" They both shried and said in unison,"Sorry!" I said," Ima go start dinner. Behave or else!" Dang. These two are trouble. I wish mom wouldnt work her traveling job. But at least we arent moving again, She thought. After dinner, She put the 2 girls to ned, and went to her own room to slumber. She woke up at 6: 30 am in the morning. She thought, Well, i better hop in the shower.
* Ok so this is chapter 1. I will post chapter 2 tomorrow.*