Chapter 8

Lavis POV
We looked almost everywhere we could think of. Surely she wouldnt commit suicide, right? We all agreed we would give her more time to live, by changing the future. Its really risky but she should have more time to figure things out, and to live her life. I mean she practially raises 2 kids. So now we are off to find her.
RUVEL POV
I finally found her. She was 30 miles from all human life. Also known as the woods. I found her crying under a tree. I asked, "Angel, whats wrong?" "I have 4 people who fell in love with me. And they are all hunting my soul. Not to mention if they take my soul im leaving my 2 sisters to face this screwed up game called life all alone. Without anyone to raise them. Im practially thier mother, and i love them like they are my children. Not to mention they love me unconditionally, and the same goes for me. I dont wanna leave them scared and alone in this world like i was. I dont want them to go through that pain. I DONT WANT THEM TO FEEL MY PAIN!!!" She wailed while sobbing uncontrollably. I hugged her and whispered, "Its alright. I wont let you die. I promise." I hummed to her for a little while, letting my hummimg and the calming sounds of the river calm her. It was then that i noticed her even breathing. She had fallen asleep. I mind linked everyone and told them that i had found her and she was sleeping.
*** okey my wolfies. This is chapter 8. Sorry it has been so long. Howl at the moon mah woflies in my pack!!!***