Chapter 2

Angelina's P.O.V.
I turned on the faucet. When steam bubbled around the water, i turned on a bit of cold and hopped in. 10 minutes later i got out, brushed and dried my hair, brushed my teeth, took Karystal and Mina to daycare, then headed off to school. I thougt to myself, Damn. I should have brought my earbuds. Oh well. When i walked into the main office, i was greeted by a sweet woman, about 20. She sweetly said," Honey, are you new?" I replied just as kindly," Yes. My name is Angelicia." She handed me 4 papers and said," These are different schedules to point you to where you are supposed to go. The 4th one is your locker number and combo. Good luck sweetheart!" I nodded and said my goodbyes.
I went to my locker. Click, click, click! The lock bursted off with a loud clank!  She said,"I hope today is peacful." Then a girl in really short shorts and a very thin silky half shirt with flats. She said," Hi! Whats your name?" Angel said," My name is Angelina, but if you want you can call me Angie for short. And you?" The girl said,"My name is Blaiyse." The 2 girls headed off to lunch. She sat at a larhe table with 8 hot boys. They all said in unison," Whos this hottie?" Blaiyse said,"Her name is Angelina you pervs." Rubel,a red haired quiet boy said,"Come sit by me Angelina." She turned scarlet red while sitting down next to him.
* To be continued tomorrow. Thanks for reading!*