Spot The Difference - Chapter 7 - Levi?

Levi's POV:

He... He kissed me, then he passed out. 

I'm going to kill that Jean kid for what he did to Eren. Eren didn't deserve to be treated like that, even if he was gay, or had bright eyes. Eren was amaz-

Why am I saying this? I'm straight. I've dated multiple girls and I felt the same thing for each of them. Mutual. I didn't actually like them...

"Am I actually gay for you Eren Jeager?" I whispered as I looked at Eren's sleeping figure. Or what I thought was him sleeping.

"Are you actually gay for me? Hm I wonder if this is what my last boyfriend thought to himself when he asked me out." I hear a laugh and the bed my arms are resting on slightly moves. 

"I like you Levi." He said blantly. "I thought I shouldn't have... but ever since I met you..." He passed out again. 

"I like you too brat...." I mumble. 

(Time skip brought to you by Asshole Levi, Coming to a chapter near you!)

Eren's POV:

I was Finally back at the dorm. I convinced the hospital to not call my "Father" and I got them to place Levi as an Emergency contact instead of my Dad. I had a cast around my leg and my foot on my left side and a cast on my Right arm. 

Levi helps me onto my bed and I lay down. 

"Now I'm gonna be failing Art until this gets off and apparently we have this giant project due next week according to Marco." I sigh and look at my art supplies laid around on my desk. 

"Have you tried using your left hand to draw Eren?" Levi asked me as he pulled out his phone and scrolled through it. 

"Yeah. I can Only write with my left hand, and that took half of middle and all of high school. At least I can take notes and ask for an extension on the project so it can be due a week after I get this thing off. " I mutter, sitting up and grabbing my laptop.

I open it and log in. Netflix sat open on the bottom bar and I smiled. I clicked on it, plugged in my earbuds and watched HunterxHunter. They only had the first 100 episodes on netflix, so I had to move over to a website that let me watch anime for free that had all 148 episodes after I finished the last one.

"Really?" Levi asked, looking over my shoulder and watching along with me. I paused it, unplugged my earbuds and scooted over. 

"Just watch it..." I say and unpause it, nearing the end of the Arc I was on. 

"WHY ARE YOU LETTING THE CAT ANT BITCH BEG GON? Oh my god... She was trying to save the blind girl? Why would she do that and not listen to crazy mad child?" Levi raged on and I smiled. 

"Now you know how I feel." I say as the episode ended. 

"I want to watch more Eren" Levi said as I went back to the main website to click onto the next episode. 

"Okay, we'll watch until episode 120, okay?" He nods at me as we continued watching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HunterxHunter is awesome, okay? I need to finish it before I actually cry my eyes out from Killua and Gon's friendship.