Part 5

Weiss: (Y/N)! What were you thinking?

You reclaimed your spot on the table, with your lunch left untouched as to which you gladly continued to enjoy.

(Y/N): I wasn't going to stand by and let him treat a Faunus like dirt.

Clearly Weiss wanted to scold you for performing such actions but she immediately remembered about your backstory, in fact she knew why you would always stand up for faunuses. She sighed in her head since you weren't exactly going to listen to what she will say, yet she was happy for you to do what is right.

Pyrrha: Well I'm glad someone finally stood up to him.

Ruby: No kidding.

Meanwhile, Blake was admiring your actions in her head, perhaps there was finally someone that had a sense of justice.

(Y/N): Lucky for me, I was set free with a small warning.

Nora: Does that mean you can tell us the story now?!

(Y/N): *light chuckle* Aa much as I'd like to, class is about to start again.

On cue, the bell rang once again signifying the end of lunch hour. After returning the trays, all nine of you have walked to the next class of the day. 

Small Timeskip after Classes

Weiss: Seriously, (Y/N). You really need to pay more attention in class.

Pyrrha: She's right, it's not good to miss out on your studies.

(Y/N):. *sigh* Alright, alright. I'll put a stop to sleeping in class.

At the moment, the three of you were waiting for the rest of your friends to exit class. Although, when Jaune appeared, he was shoved onto the floor by Cardin. The bully sent you a glare, you gave him an even deadlier glare and he simply walked away with a scoff.

Jaune's team mate, Pyrrha, helped him stand on his feet while all of this was happening in the background.

(Y/N): You shouldn't let a punk like that push you around.

Jaune: W-well I

Pyrrha: Jaune, we're always here to help. All you need to do is ask.

Jaune: ... I should get going...

The blonde left feeling a bit depressed about his current situation, he sighed after gaining some distance between him and your group. After a few minutes of walking away from the group, he stopped to lean against a wall to think for himself.

Jaune: Great...

Cardin: Jaune! Just the person I was looking for guy!

The blonde looked up to find Cardin and his team surrounding him in every direction. As friendly as Cardin sounded with his greeting, there was still a hint on malice hiding in that deceiving tone. The blonde desperately wanted to walk away but he was forcefully pinned against the by Cardin's arm.

Cardin: Now then, let's get down to business.

Jaune: W-what do you want?

Cardin: You see, there's a certain problem I have... And I need some inside help to take care of it. Now, seeing that we're good friends, you can handle this right?

Jaune: No! I'm not!

After hearing the response, Cardin shoved the blonde into the wall once again. This did not go unnoticed by three individuals who were casually roaming the halls of Beacon in search of their room.