¿B?

Well.. we're back! Hello, hello. Welcome back to my commonplace book and all its glory. Once again, I apologize for any mistakes. And, if I define these terms incorrectly, please tell me and I'll change it as soon as I can. Thank you, and enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

bisexual- 1. one whom is sexually attracted to both genders, males/men and females/women.  2. a person sexually attracted to the same sex/gender and another sex/gender.

bicurious- a bicurious identified person is, as implied by the term, curious about being attracted to the same sex/gender(similar to questioning).

biromantic- 1. much like bisexuals, biromantics are romantically attracted to males/men and females/women. 2. biromantics are romantically attracted to people of the same sex/gender and one other sex/gender.
  •a biromantic or bisexual identifying person is not a slut, whore, ho, or greedy. biromantic/bisexual is simply their identification, so back off.
  •bisexuals and biromantics are still a part of the LGBTQ+ community, and they do exist.

bigender- someone who identifies as bigender will switch between male and female, or from one gender to another fairly frequently, and has no one single gender.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   That's it! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll see you in "<C> + «D»"!

     ~~Jax~~