Chapter 2

I laid Haley down on the blankets, kissing down her body. She writhed and moaned under my fingertips. I slowly lifted her t-shirt up and off of her, her lips meeting mine. How could I have never done this before, yet it be so perfect? Her hands found way to my pants, unbuttoning them. She grabbed me and turned me so I was now on bottom.
Her lips curled up as she started to kiss my stomach, her lips slowly reaching to my underwear. She licked the outside of them, and I moaned so incredibly loud.
Holy. Fuck.
I let my hands reach and grab her hair slightly, tugging. She smiled up at me and slowly pulled down my underwear. I was nervous yet this felt like heaven on earth. Her tongue licked from the top and down, flicking my clit with her tongue ring. God the girl was going to make me come quick.
I pulled her face up to mine, kissing her lips softly and gently. We undressed each other fully, with only our skin touching. She knew where to touch me, what to do. And surprisingly enough I knew exactly what to do as well. Our bodies connected, breathed together. She kissed my skin, made it burn beneath her lips. She had a dildo for us to use, a double one made for two people. She showed me how to use it, and god did she make me feel amazing.
In. Out. Slow. Fast. Hard.
After an hour or two of foreplay, and mind blowing sex, our bodies laid next to one another under the sheets. Our breathing slowed and evened out.
"Haley...that...was amazing."
She looked over at me, smiling and kissed me.
"You did great."
I moved over closer to her, and held her in my arms. For the first time in forever, I felt like I loved someone.