Chapter 18

"Yo! Sorry to keep you waiting, people! Fairy Tail has arrived!" Natsu screamed with an arrogant smirk as his fists lit up in flame.

Lucy stared at them as Hibiki narrowed his eyes at them. He had heard what had happened from Mirajane before coming here and now, he was seeing Fairy Tail in a whole different light. A bad light at that.

"If it isn't Fairy Tail," Jura welcomed them, overpowering them as always.

"It's been a long time, Jura," Erza said as she offered a hand.

Jura waved it away. "Breaking the doors was a little over the top wasn't it? Even if you wanted to make a dramatic entrance."

"That's right, Fairy Tail," Lyon said walking up to them. "Stop trying to act cool when your reputation had already dropped to second place."

"Want to pick a fight with me, Lyon?" Gray said, magic flowing from him.

"That's exactly what I want!" Lyon replied grinning, magic flowing from him, too.

Sherria came in to stop them. "Lyon! Stop it!"

The two stopped as they clicked their tongues at one another. Sherria sighed.

"If it isn't Natsu-san," Sting smirked. Natsu turned to him and grinned.

"It's been a long time hasn't it?" he replied. The two were ready to start a fight. Even Gajeel and Rogue were facing off. The four had magic brimming around them and the others knew that this would escalate. But four dragon slayers were tough to handle, even for Jura. Their tempers were well-known, besides Wendy.

"Stop this immediately!" Lucy declared, her voice loud and demanding.

They couldn't help but be subdued and listen to her. The four of them stopped and dropped to their knees. Even without glancing up, Sting and Rogue could tell she was quite annoyed. Magic was seeping out from Lucy and as the others felt it, their eyes widened in shock. They couldn't believe it! They knew she had become strong within a year but to see the difference in strength between her and them! By herself, she could kill them if she wanted. Her alone was enough to probably kill off the entire country.

Even the 10 saints can't match up to her! What kind of training did she go through?! Jura uttered in his mind, his eyes wide with shock.

"If you guys have the power to fight, go use it on taking down the dark guilds instead of fooling around here," Lucy spoke, her tone of voice still not changing.

"Y-yes..." they all replied at once.

Lucy soon settled and kept her magic stable again.

"Now that everyone's gathered, shall we start organizing?" Ichiya said, getting serious now.

Lucy nodded as well as the others gathered within the place.

"The Council has summoned us to take care of 100 dark guilds, each housing 100 members. There's also the head dark guild that we have to take care of. I believe we should separate into groups and split up into different directions and meet up again, to face the dark guild again. We have a 20 days time and the rest of the 10 days, we're escorting the Kou Empire to the capital where His Majesty resides. Is that understandable?"

Lucy was sitting there on the sofa with Nagi by her side and the Sabertooth members standing around her.

"Lucy-san, what do you think?" Jura asked.

"Me?" Lucy replied, looking up. Jura nodded. Lucy stood up and walked over to the planning table. Natsu glanced at her before looking back down.

"The plan works pretty well in my opinion. But let's just say that some of us don't make it. What if a member of the head dark guild comes into our path? We're going to need backup."