|Chapter 7| Sleep Over!

A/N) Am back lolol. Sorry for being dead

~Enjoy~

Your Pov

"We should have a sleep over!"

"Yeah!" Tuffnut agreed, punching his sister in the arm.

"I'm in, I need a break from all this dragon drama." Fishlegs stated, scratching Meatlugs chin.

"Whatever." Snotboy huffed, leaning against his dragon while kicking some dirt.

Everyone seemed to have agreed on it, except Hiccup and I.

I was a bit skeptical of the whole thing, I mean, I practically just met them a few days ago. 'Perhaps this could be a good bonding exercise,' I thought.

After thinking about it for a few seconds, I smiled and agreed. We all turned to Hiccup. He stood there awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Uhhhh, well, ummm..."

"Don't be a party pooper" Tuffnut said. I looked at him and smiled brightly, "Come on, Hiccup! It'll be fun!"

He looked down and sighed, "Alright.  Where's it gonna be held at?"

"Our house!" The twins exclaimed. Nearly immediately everyone shook their heads. "As wonderful your house is, not, we'd rather have it somewhere else." Snotthing laughed slightly as the twins glared at him.

"Why not Hiccup's place?" Fishlegs asked. We all turned to him. "We can't, umm...Valka! Yeah, Valka is, Valka like to go to bed early and umm, she doesn't like noises..." Hiccup stuttered, glancing back and forth at all of us.

"Well! Lets go ask her then!" I walked off towards the Chief's house, Ice and Midnight right behind me. "W-wait!" Hiccup and the others began follow as well.

As we got to the house I knocked on the doors. Everyone else just walked straight in, I walked in as well.

"Ah! Hello everyone! What brings you all here?" Valka asked as she sat down in a chair, watching the fire in the fire case blaze. "Uh, well, actually.." Hiccup began.

Valka got up and walked towards the door, "I'm sorry dear, I promised a friend I'd spend the night with her. Perhaps you all could have a sleep over here?"

It's as if she knew what Hiccup was going to ask. "Uh, Okay. Thanks Mom!" Hiccup smiled and watched as his mother walked down the steps to the village. All the dragons came inside the house and laid down around the edges.

Everyone began making a circle around the fire in the middle of the room and sat down.

It was quiet for a few moments, only the sound of soft breathing and the fire crackling throughout the room was heard.

Until,

"Snotlout, truth or dare!" Ruffnut smirked evilly, Snotdude returned the favor.

"Truth is for wimps, Dare." He crossed his arms and leaned back slightly.

"I dare you to take off your shirt."

Everyone began to laugh, Hookfang snorted.

"Fine." Snotboy clicked his tongue and began to take his shirt off. I looked away with a small blush on my face.

"Hiccup!" Snotthing shouted while standing up. Hiccup jumped slightly, "Truth or dare?"

"Truth," Hiccup replied.

"You really are a wimp, too scared to take a dare, huh?"

Hiccup glared slightly at him and huffed, "Fine, Dare."