Stopping The Killer

They walked out of the hotel and headed straight to the abandoned warehouse where they were held then they walked inside and saw the killer.The killer said"well well I see everyone has arrived "then Chris said"you monster,I'm gonna kill you then the killer said"Well come at me then"he then threw a stun grenade stunning everyone except himself then he grabs Korey as everyone's vision came back.Everyone Looked towards Korey and the killer then the killer said"Take one step closer and I'll shoot her in the head"and Korey said"please don't shoot me"then the killer smacked the gun on Korey's nose then Chris ran towards the killer and tackled him the killer while Ella and Jen helped Korey then they looked on as Chris and the killer continued to fight and Chris said"You monster I'll never forget what you tried to do me"and the killer said"shooting you was just the beginning I'm gonna shoot your wife"then Chris tackled the killer then the killer shot the gun and shot Korey in the chest and Jen,Ella and the others looked in fear.Chris saw what happen and said"You monster I'm gonna kill you now"as he hit the killer multiple times in the face making him fall down and Chris continued to hit him then he grabbed the gun and said"You monster nobody hurts my friends because they are my family you mess with them you mess with me"then he shot the killer in the head.Chris rushed over to Korey and said"Korey I'm sorry I should've told you to move out of the way""Don't worry I didn't see the bullet coming just do this one thing Carry this Band and Jen make the best family I-l-love you guys"Korey said as her eyes closed and Jen said"No Korey why"as she hugged Chris.