Hide N' Tickle

THANK YOU ALL FOR OVER 100 READS!

(Before we start I wanted to say sorry for missing last week... And if you have a story, please suggest!)

Outside was rainy and the Dreemur siblings, (which includes Frisk) and Sans were sitting on the couch, waiting for Papyrus to get back with the Spaghetti and as bored as heck.

Chara-UGG. I'm so bored!

Sans, Frisk, and Asriel-Agreed.

Frisk-Hmm... We could do hide and seek.

Chara-I'm in!

Asriel-Me too!

Sans-Sure kid.

Asriel-Who's the seeker?

Sans-*Has any idea to make this a 100 times more fun* I will. You kids got a minute, RUN.

Chara, Asriel, and Frisk-*Runs to different hiding spots*

*58 seconds later*

Sans- 59... 60! Alright kids! The tickle monster is hungry so you have better have found good hiding spots!

Chara-*In kitchen cabinet* *thinking* Dang it. Why did it have to be him? He's one of the few people who knows where I'm ticklish! Ugg... *Hides deeper in the cabinet*

Frisk-*Under their bed* *Thinking* SANS NUU. I'm probably the most ticklish out of the 4 here! Well... The people hiding, Sans takes the most ticklish crown...

Asriel-In some closet* *Thinking* *He's not thinking anything but...* NONONONONONONIONONONOONONOONONNOONONONNONONONOO. NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Sans-Alright where could they be... *Looks at 'some closet'* Alright Asriel, let's see if you chose the same spot you do every time...

Asriel-*Hears Sans approaching* *Thinking* IM DEADIMDEADIMDEADIMDEADIMDEADIMDEADIMEAD!!!!

Sans-*Opens closet door* Hey Asriel! *Blues Asriel*

Asriel-H-Hi... So... Am I the first one found again?

Sans-Yep. *Tickles Asriel's stomach*

Asriel-ahhhAHAHHHAHAHAHAH! SHAHNANSS NOHAHOO!

Sans-I don't know bud. I need to think about where the others are... *Tickles under ears*

Asriel-WHAHAHHAHYYYHAHA THEAHAHAREEHAHAH!

Sans-Alright, I'm done kiddo. *Releases Asriel* *Walks off to find the others*

Chara and Frisk-*Thinking* ASRIEL NO!

Sans-Time for rascal number 2... Looks at kitchen* Alright Chara. Looks like your in for a bad time.

Chara-*Thinking* DANG IT SANS. I THOUGHT WE WERNT GONNA BRING THAT UP.

Sans-Opens cabinet* That wasn't very hard for such a determined kid.

Chara-Looks like I'm gonna be killed again.

Sans-*Blues Chara* Yep. *Tickles neck* (NO SHIPPING, HE LEARNED THAT FROM FRISK.)

Chara-NAHHAHHHO! *Attempts to kick, but fails*

Sans-That was all of a reaction I needed from up you. *Lets go of Chara* I'm off to go find Frisk.

Frisk-*Trembles with LOTS of fear, but stays determined*

Sans-*Once teleporting upstairs, sees open door to Frisk's bedroom* Wow, you guys really aren't good at this! *Walks in, looks under bed*

Frisk-Sans no!

Sans-Sans yes. *Pulls Frisk out from under the bed, and blues them* Welp, this is gonna be fun!

Frisk-NO ITS NOT.

Sans-Pulls of Frisk's shoes and socks* *Scratches souls*

Frisk-AHAHAHSHAHAHNNANHSSSS! HAHAHAHHEEEEE!

Sans-Kid, you are the last one standing, so this is your prize! *Lightly spiders toes*

Frisk-IHAHAH DHOOOAOAONHHAHAT LHIIAKKE THAHHA PRIAAHAZEE! SHAHAHPPP! AHAHAHAHHAAHHHHHH!

Sans-*Releases Frisk* Game over. AND THE TICKLE MONSTER WINS!

*After a few minutes, the 4 are on the couch resting*

Asriel-Glad that's over!

Chara-SAME.

Frisk-I don't wanna do that again...

Sans-I DO!

All 3-*Glares at Sans*

Papyrus-*Knocks on door* Sans! I'm back! Come open the door!

Sans-*Opens door with magic* Hey bro.

Pap-You all look tired! It's only 3!

Chara-We just played a game...

Frisk-It was VERY tiring.

Asriel-And we are never playing it AGAIN.

Sans-I don't know about that!

Asriel, Frisk, and Chara-*Groan then laugh in unison*

~End!~

Please suggest, bye!