You're An Answered Prayer ♥

I can still clearly remember the nights I have promised myself to not indulge into the fiery flames of love anymore, I was blinded by the thought that I won't find someone who will reciprocate all the love I can offer - a love as passionate and real deserves an equally passionate one in return. I was blinded by the tears and I was deafen by the sound of my pierced heart and tormented soul. I have already accepted the fact that there won't be anyone who will make me realize why things in the past didn't work out the way I wanted them to. I kept on complaining about the love I once had that felt so right but ended up so badly, it's just so strange how you can become ugly to someone who once thought all the stars were in your eyes. I have hated the idea of being in love. I was so scraed of being hurt and I don't guarantee myself settling.

And suddenly, when I was so busy building my walls, in the most unexpected time where I was just merely standing at one corner, I knew then, it is you. It felt like heaven just opened and it's like a match made when I realized it's you I've been looking. I can't even find words to describe what I have felt and maybe it's not meant to be written, it's meant to be cherished. And it wasn't easy to fix what's been broken, it wasn't easy to trust again, it was never easy to trust yourself again. But if I've never crossed the line, I'll lose you. The last thing I knew is to fall and be inlove with someone I had always feared.

I met you. You've been really persistent in tearing down my walls. You made me realize why it didn't workou before, how I even hated love and blame it for I have been badly hurt before but now it pays off. That the Lord has been listening to my rants and I bet He even whisphered that I'm for you, and so you are mine, mine alone.

Being with you is a roller coaster ride, we may have lapses but I could only see myself being with you. I allowed you to be my person, yes it's refreshing, fun and exciting. I don't call it "fairytale", I believe ours is an answered prayer.