13. Thirteen Random Funfacts About Me

1.) I have a heart syndrome called, 22Q

2.) English is my favorite subject in school.

3.) I'm left-handed.

4.) I have loved Gravity Falls since the day it first aired.

5.) I thought that I'd hate Star vs the Forces of Evil because I found the theme song annoying but now I can't get enough of that show. 😂

6.) To be honest, I have absolutely no idea as to why I choose this ❓to be my icon, symbol thingy. 😂

7.) I get called, "Mickey" sometimes because of my Disney obsession

8.) Whenever I go on vacation I tend to bring home either a new pillow, a necklace or a stuffed animal

9.) I collect Hasbro's Littlest Pet Shops and I have an Instagram for them.

10.) I took the Pottermore quiz even though I'm not a big Potterhead, and I got Ravenclaw. I originally got Gryffindor, but I didn't feel like a Gryffindor so I reset my account and took it again.

11.) I dream to became an famous/published author one day as well as a director, voice actress for Disney and an animator.

12.) I want to major in English and Film.

13.) I have arachnophobia. I also have a fear of boats.

~

A/N:

Okay, so that was that. I was bored and decided, why not? So hey, my I believe 3 year Wattpad anniversary is coming up, March 24th (I think) and I want to do a Q/A. If you don't know what a Q/A is, it stands for, 'Question and Answer', meaning you guys comment questions and I'll answer them.

So if you have any questions about me (except for personal stuff), then feel free to leave them in the comment section and I'll tag you when I answer your question.

Example Questions:

-Do you plan on doing a face reveal anytime soon?

-What do you plan on doing when/if you hit 1k followers?

-Any words of advice for aspiring writers?

You don't have to use those but if no one asks them, I'll probably just put them at the bottom and answer them anyways. But you get the idea. So I'll see you guys hopefully again soon.

Bye!

~Wonder