fever confession

this is dedicated to DeliveryGodYato_  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) yw bby

_______________________________

"Tsk why did it have to rain today." Ayato said in an annoyed voice, walking into the room he and Kaneki shared.

When Kaneki joined Aogiri, Ayato hated him. He didn't understand why but he just couldn't stand to be around him. And because of that, they were forced to share a room so that they could, "sort out their problems." And that annoyed Ayato more than you could imagine. But for some reason, he started to like Kaneki. He was slowly falling in love with the guy he hated oh so much.

Ayato decided to head to the bathroom to take a shower but he began to feel dizzy and his head hurt. What's happening to me Ayato thought, falling to the floor. Kaneki walked into their room and he saw the purple haired ghoul half conscious on the floor, and in serious pain.

"Ayato! Are you okay?" Kaneki yelled in a worried tone. He bent down beside him and went to grabbed his arm but immediately let go. His body was so hot it felt like his hand got burnt. He has the worst fever he'd ever seen.

"Do I look okay to you? Dumb ass Kaneki." Ayato said trying to catch his breath.

Kaneki smiled and picked up the sick teen, carrying him to his bed. He grabbed a few towels, a couple wash clothes, and a bowl of warm water. He began stripping Ayato because he still had wet clothes on, taking off everything but his boxers.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" Ayato said sarcastically but wincing in pain.

"Your wet clothes are making your fever worse, so I had to take them off. Don't worry, I'm not trying seduce you, Ayato." Kaneki laughed

As Kaneki began to wipe down Ayato's body, he started mumbling something and reached for Kaneki's hand holding it and lacing his fingers with his, causing Kaneki to blush.

"Kaneki" Ayato spoke.

"Yes Ayato?" Kaneki replied.

"You know, I hated you for a long time. I was so annoyed by you and I don't even know why. But I don't hate you anymore." Ayato calmly explained.

"What caused you to stop hating me?" Kaneki asked curiously, while changing the warm rag on his forehead.

"I fell in love with you." Ayato confessed

"I fell in love with you and I couldn't stop it. I tried to suppress these feelings but I couldn't and my heart is starting to burst. I can't keep these feelings bottled up anymore." Ayato spoke very softly.

All of a sudden Kaneki felt his head being pulled down as Ayato began kissing him. He was surprised but immediately kissed back and made it deeper, his tongue asking for permission to enter which he gladly accepted. Kaneki lifted Ayato up wanting to do so much more. They broke the kiss so they could breathe, both panting very hard. Ayato's fever began to break, allowing his body temperature to go back to normal.

"Ayato I love you too. I have for a while now. But I thought you didn't return mine until now." Kaneki said still panting a bit.

Both of the boys eyes began to fill with lust. Slowly going back into a kiss and then making it deeper and rougher. Ayato began to take off Kaneki's shirt, practically ripping it off of him not being able to wait any longer for him. Kaneki took of his pants in a hurry, feeling the same way as the teen. The white haired ghoul pushed him down with such force and looked into the boys eyes, the lust in them was driving him crazy. He began to suck on Ayato's neck, leaving marks as he went. He left marks all the way down his body spreading them out. He felt Ayato's member get harder and harder underneath him. Kaneki's head was all the way down to Ayato's v line, he looked up at Ayato smirking as he began to pull down his only remaining article of clothing that covered his large cock that he wanted so bad. Kaneki immediately put it in his mouth, swirling his tongue around as he he went up and down. Ayato had his fingers tangled in Kaneki's white messy hair, pulling at it and moaning.

"I need more I can't take it anymore." Kaneki said while pulling Ayato down and shoving his member in him very rough, moving faster and harder, making the teens back arc and pure pleasure. Ayato tried to control his moans making Kaneki go harder and faster.

"Don't you dare hold in your moans." The ghoul whispered into Ayato's ear making him grab Kaneki's back and leave it in nothing but scratches.

"I want to hear every last noise of pleasure i'm making you feel." Kaneki said. Without any warning Kaneki came making Ayato moan and yell his name.

"K-Kaneki you didn't warn me." Ayato said panting and looking away from him, his cheeks tinted red.

Kaneki smirked at the sight of Ayato.

"You're a beautiful sight right now." Kaneki said in a very seductive tone causing Ayato's face to redden.

He began biting and sucking on the side of Ayato's neck that hadn't been marked yet, leaving even more marks than the other side. He was biting so hard that he ended up taking a bite out of the ghoul's shoulder causing blood to drop down the side of his mouth. Ayato screamed in Ecstasy as he came. As blood dripped down his chest Ayato lifted himself up a bit to lick it off of him. Kaneki made little noises of pleasure while Ayato's tongue was moving up and down his body. Ayato enjoyed the noises Kaneki made, causing him to smirk. Catching the white haired ghoul off guard Ayato lifted all the way up and pinned him down just like he'd done to him first. And started making marks on his neck and shoulder causing Kaneki to make noises in pleasure.

"Are you trying to dominate me?" Kaneki smirked making Ayato blush.

"If you are, that's no good." Kaneki said looking into Ayato's eyes still full of lust.

He then pinned Ayato down once again, dipping down and smashing his lips onto his. Without warning Kaneki shoved his member back into Ayato, causing a loud moan to echo in the room. Thrusting harder while their tongues swirled around exploring each other's mouths. As Kaneki began to slow down they broke their kiss, a saliva string following. Kaneki pulled out and got off of Ayato falling beside him, both boys breathing hard and trying to catch their breaths. The lust in their eyes were gone.

Kaneki pulled Ayato close to him and wrapped his arms around him. He cuddled him and stroked his hair until they both fell asleep in each other's arms.