Lingerie|| [Smut]

A/N: So I wrote this sometime last year and finally decided why not post it? This is the first smut I've ever written, so it's probably terrible. Expect grammar mistakes too, sorry in advance. Either way, enjoy~

***

Tonight Jiyong will be coming home from his tour overseas. I haven't seen him for months. It's been really hard to be away from him for so long. So, I have a surprise in store for him when he gets home.

I bought some lingerie earlier that day, I wanted to look sexy for him. I had it all planned out. It was dark in the apartment, besides the glowing light of the candles I've placed everywhere. It gave off a very romantic vibe. It was perfect.

I was waiting for him on the bed in my newly bought outfit. The top was (f/c) and lacy. It was a dress-like style that came down to my hips. A(n) (o/f/c) bow was placed between my perky breasts, it dangled down to the front where to the front where the was a slit exposing my flat (s/c) stomach. The ribbon tickled my stomach every time I moved. The bottoms were a(n) (f/c) thong, and lacy as well. A(n) (o/f/c) bow adorned the top of the panties. I put on a pair of black stilettos to make the look complete and more alluring.

He should be arriving home any minute now. I waited in the huge bed we shared, laying on my side, propping myself up with my elbow, and leaning my head in my hand.

I heard the door open and the sound of my boyfriend's voice rang through my ears.

"(Y/n)? Baby? I'm home. Where are you? And what's up with all the candles?"

I couldn't hold in my excitement, I needed to see him now and tell him how much I've missed him.

I got up, walking out of the bedroom. I made my way down the hall, seeing Jiyong with his back turned to me, as he was taking his shoes off. He seemed to not hear me come into the room. I stealthily came up behind him and hugged him, planting butterfly kisses on the back of his neck.

"I've missed you Oppa~" I whisper in his ear, eliciting a slight shiver from him.

He turned around taking me into a warm embrace, Burying his face in my (h/l), (h/c) hair. "And I've missed you, Jagiya." He whispers back.

I pulled away slightly, planting a sweet kiss on his lips and he returned it. Feeling emotion come out of a small gesture was magical.

We break apart, Jiyong takes a step back, to fully take in my appearance. He looked me up and down, biting his lip as he stares at me from head to toe.

"Do you like it?" I ask, kind of shyly under his seductive gaze.

"Mhm, I do..." He says, still raking his eyes over my body once again.

I blush, "really?"

He walks up to me backing me into a wall. Placing his hands on either side of me, so I can't more. "Of course baby, you look amazing in anything, but I think...I'd like seeing it on the floor even better." He speaks breathlessly, then showers me in kisses from my neck to my chest.

I bring my hands up, tangling them in his platinum blonde hair, lightly tugging on it, I then pull a little harder making him look at me, lust gleaming in his eyes.

I bring my lips to his in a passionate kiss. He tilts his head to deepen the kiss. He licks my bottom lip, asking for entrance, and I happily oblige. Our tounges dance together, as the passion filled kiss quickly turned into a steamy make-out session. I finally pull away, needing oxygen.

"Let me show you how much I've missed you, Oppa... You can have your turn after." I said, then lick the shell of his ear, earning a grunt from him.