Say My Name|| [Smut]

"Oh fuck—d-don't stop." A strangled moan leaves her full lips.

Jiyong laughs in delight, the vibrations resonating through her folds and swollen bud causing yet another desperate plea to tear through the girl's throat. Her sweet cries only boosting his already soaring ego. It egged him on to drive her further into maddening pleasure.

"J-Ji—" the first syllable fumbles from her parted mouth, unable to say the name she desperately wanted to scream out due to the slick muscle that skillfully prodded at her sensitive bundle of nerves.

Her legs tremble, feeling the white-hot coil in the pit of her stomach threaten to come unraveled. The woman's breaths became heavier, her mind going blank as she climbed her summit towards climax. Gripping the sheets she begins to squirm not being able to handle it anymore. Jiyong encircles his arms around her legs holding her in place. She gasps, arching her back at the sensation of his fingers sliding into her, working their meticulous magic driving her even more insane.

"Come on, baby. Say it, say my name." Jiyong encourages her, speaking in his sultry voice before continuing his assault on her cunt. Ultimately, driving her over the edge.

"Oh my God! J-Jimin!" She cries out, as the sense of euphoria rushes over her, clouding her mind.

Jiyong yanks away from her appalled at what he just heard. Did she...really? The look on his face surely told he was shell-shocked.

"What the— Who the fuck is Jimin?"

"What?" She asks breathlessly, oblivious as to what she actually had just done.

He scoffs in disbelief. Jiyong knew his ears weren't playing tricks on him. He clearly heard another man's name come out of her mouth while he was the one that made her body spasm with a mind-blowing orgasm.

"You just called me Jimin. Who the fuck is Jimin, Reika?!"

Jiyong and Reika were anything but exclusive and definitely were not in a relationship. They simply used each other to fill one another's sexual needs. It has been like this for four years. No boundaries had been set that they couldn't see other people. But the fact she screamed another man's name while they were in bed together pissed him off. It bothered him not knowing what was going on in the girl's mind. Was this Jimin guy so much better than him that she had to fantasize that he was the one touching her the entire time instead? Why come to him if she could just get fucked senseless by someone else that could apparently do a better job than him?

Realization hit her and her face paled. Reika was so caught up in the moment, she unconsciously said the name of the guy whom she slept with a week ago.

"Jiyong, I— I'm sorry. I didn't mean to—" she tried to apologize, guilt welling up inside her chest, weighing her down like a ton of bricks.

"Reika just shut up!" Jiyong snapped, getting up from the bed to put his jeans back on. "I don't want to hear your piss poor excuses." Raking his fingers through his disheveled, faded green hair in frustration he gives Reika a pointed look. "Obviously, I'm not the one who you want to be with right now. So get out. Go to this Jimin dude, have him fulfill your selfish fucking wants."

His words were like a backhand to the face. She flinched, tears pricking at the corner of her eyes. She truly felt terrible for what she did. And honestly, would feel angry just like him if he said another woman's name while they were in bed together. It wasn't intentional, Reika was genuinely sorry and ashamed that she called Jiyong by a different name.

"Jiyong I—"

"I said get the fuck out, Reika!"

Shamefully she got out of his bed, putting on her clothing that were strewn about the room at the start of their wild escapades. Pulling her jacket over her shoulders she takes one last look at Jiyong. He now sat at the edge of the bed, his head in his hands looking absolutely dejected. She bit her lip, hold back another apology she knew he didn't want to hear.