play.

Your Pov

no one said that being a student council would be easy. it's a tough job especially when you have to balance and manage your time well,especially when you have to get good grades so that the teachers would not think lowly of you and other shits.

that was before.

the hardest thing now is when the math teacher asked me to teach him.

first of all,I'm not even good at all. secondly why me. thirdly,I could imagine how awkward the situation will be.

today is the first day of me tutoring him. and goddamit,it's the hardest thing ever.

when I talked to him,he would casually hum and ignore what I said. when I asked him to redo his workings,all he do is cussing.

that's a challenge.

and the saddest thing is,they literally did things infront of me.

great.
you would think that I will shrug it off like nothing had happened.

but girl. you don't understand how it's so good to let every thing out.

"stop kissing here! you're in school so act like a proper student! I come here not to see you making out with this pathetic slut but for you to study. hate me all you want if you think I'm going too far. but I simply want the best for you! you know what. I should hate you for what you have done to me! but here I am still unable to move on!"

"oh yeah. why did you put trust on me then? you should actual-"

"you wanna know why? because I'm freaking in love with you that I literally risked my life saving you from the accident!"

"wha-what are you talking about?"

"get out. you're wasting my time."

it hurts. still.

-2 March 2018