fade.

after school, jungkook went to the rooftop as instructed by her.

he felt so nervous, he didn't even understand why.

just when he was about to open the door, loud voices filled the atmosphere.

" what? after everything, you expect him to come back to you so easily? excuse you. he was heartbroken these past few days and missed you like you were dead. you are lucky that I let you live."

"there must be a reason why you're saying this, right?"

"what do you mean?"
"just spill it, I would like to hear it."

"pft. there are a lot actually. but firstly, about my feelings towards him. it started years ago. I was deeply in love with him when you, the nasty bitch took him away from me."

"hell yeah, I am lucky."

"do you know you are the nastiest person to even live? he cried every fucking night and wasted his tears on you. just what more do you want from him?"

" you are his childhood friend, am I right?
you don't even have to lie. we saw you carrying your childhood photos with him when you were little everywhere inside your wallet."

"does that change anything?" she droned on lazily, trying to get off the conversation.
........
he barged into the room, comprehending on what he had just heard.

he ignored the slut's presence and his eyes, focused on hers.

he gripped her wrist harshly and pulled her outside.

there was an acrid mass of frustration and anger that balled within his chest.

"WELL, GUESS WHAT? AFTER YEARS OF HIDING IT FROM ME, I FOUND YOU. I FOUND THE TRUTH. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY NOW?!"

she surrendered to fate.

"i-I'm sorry. I thought that things would be better if i keep the secret to myself."

"THAT'S ALL? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS? YOU KNOW I LOVE MY CHILDHOOD FRIEND SO MUCH THAT SHE LEFT SO UNEXPECTEDLY!"

"please. just-just stop this. it's not going to change anything. you're still going to break up with me at the end. and then go to another girl once they have your attention. I couldn't do anything. I'm helpless."

"so, it's true that you still have feelings for me."

"if you say so, then I gue-"
"look up." he then continued, "I love you, do you love me back?"

"jungkook, what are you talking about? let's just go home, okay?"

" ANSWER ME!"

"well, you wanna know something? new relationships were forged and the old ones were strengthened. you think you are able to gain my trust easily? well, guess what? you're wrong. so wrong. think about this. I should get going. bye."

"STOP RUNNING AWAY FROM ME!"

"why should I stop? you ran away from my life and stepped over me. did I shout at you to come back? no."

I love you, jungkook. I'm sorry that we are not able to talk anymore.