Regular Day?

It was a regular day, I'd usually play UnderTale, I was going through the Genocide Run. I was bored and curious, no biggy. I was almost at the Finsh, until Sans got in my way.

It was pretty challenging to beat him, I wasn't able to defeat him. So I gave up and shut down the game. Something wasn't right...the game won't shut down. I attempted to again, nothing happens.

I was about to turn off my computer until Sans said some odd dioloage in a werid tone. *Kid, if you turn off that computer, were not gonna like what's gonna happen... The dioloage that Sans said sounded like a glitchy tone. I was kinda afraid, but I shrugged it off and turned off the computer.

When I shutted it down, some glitched sounds played. I widened my eyes and took a few steps back. All of a sudden something raced out of my Computer. I screamed, it was blue strings. It wrapped around me and pulled me into the Computer...

I was in a blank space, I don't see anything...besides the blue strings that was wrapped around me. I looked around, Then I got up. "Hello?" I asked, nobody answered. "Is anybody here?" I questioned in the empty place. I heard some glitchy sounds near me, I glanced around the place were I heard it. I noticed some...blue strings hanging above somewhere. I walked to it, I investigated it. Nothing to odd I guess. "Uhhh....Hello?" I said, looking around. I began to get bored, there was pretty much nothing to do around here....

I gotta a least try to find something, the only thing I saw was the blue strings. I shrugged and grabbed a piece of string. I created it into a little ball, I took other piecesof string I found and made the Ball bigger ((*inserts Lenny Face*)). When I saw no more string in sight I rolled the Ball around. I sighed and decided to look around again, I began to search to see if anyone would be in this empty place....I don't think anyone would be here, its so empty.

"Anybody here?" I called, nothing still. I crossed my arms and resumed searching around. After 1 hour of constant searching I gave up. I sighed and sat on the cold floor....I laid on the ground, I Shivered. All of a sudden I heard some glitch noises, I froze and looked above me. I didn't see anything, but it seems like the sounds were getting closer and closer. "Whos there?" I asked, no reply, well this is gonna be strange. I asked the same question, the glitch noises were heard again. I crossed my arms and stood up, "Who is there?!" I yelled, the noises stopped.

"What?" I said, what happened? Ugh....I don't have time for this, well this isn't definitely not a Regular Day!

[]Hi! Hope You Liked My First Chapter! Anyways, I Will Update Every Two Days, Or Every Day. It Depends How Long I Make The Chapters. Error Might Be In The Second Chapter!!![]