Speaking With Error...

[]Ayyyye..I'm Writing Again! So I Was Thinking..Should I Make An Bendy X Reader? Idfk Yet, But I Hope You Enjoy This Chapter[]

~<>Y/n POV<>~
I noticed that Error had created a..Portal of some sort. I glanced at it clearly, my hand cupped my chin as I was starring at it. Error quickly pointed directly at the portal. "We have to go in the portal" Error stated, I nodded. Error paced into the portal, and I slowly took a few steps into it. I felt light headed when I walked into it, but after a few seconds I noticed we we're already arrived at our destination. I was looking around the place, there seemed to be a kinda of a large house near us ((I JUST WANTED TO ADD THAT XD)). Error quickly walked to the home, I followed him. He opened the massive door, and when I opened, I saw that the place was surprisingly clean. "This is where I live, in the void." He proclaimed, I nodded. "Mind showing me around?" I questioned, he nodded of approval, and began to show me around...

After at least a half an hour, we were half done of the tour. I noticed I say Error smiling as he showed me around. I never really saw him smile, expect when he tried to kill me. After the tour, Error told me some rules. "You can't roam around outdoors unless I say so. Don't ever go in my room, and do not touch my stuff ect. Lastly you have to do my bidding." I nodded. "So, what if I don't follow them?" I asked. "You'll see...." Error repiled. I raised a eyebrow and nodded again. "Ok..?" I said confused. Error left me, he went to the living room. I strolled to the room to see what he was doing. Error was just sitting on the couch, he seemed to be sleeping? I don't know, so I tip toed close to him. I stared at him, no reaction. I tapped his shoulder, he immediately woke up, and he quickly scooted away from me. "What the f•ck!" He exclaimed fearfully and startled. ((Error has haphephobia, which is a fear of being touched by others)). I glanced at him confused and startled too. "Why did you do that?" I asked, Error stayed quiet for a few moments and sighed. "I just don't like people touching me" he simply answered, he took a deep breath and crossed his arms. "Hey Y/n, mind if I show you something?" Error questioned, I slowly nodded, and Error stood up. He walked into a room, I followed him. When we entered the room.....oh boy...

[]Hai Again! I Wrote Again! I Also Did Some Research On Error Sans Too. But I Think I Might Make A Bendy X Reader Thing!!! Stay Tuned! []