four ; oh wow, he's cute

new update oooo

     A week has passed and plenty of things have been forgotten since Taehyung was having a terrible week. He wasn't getting up on time, he's been having to take his sibilings to school, his mom has been fighting with him lately, and his grades have been slipping. He's been so stressed since its almost the end of the first semester and they will have end of the year exams. He hasn't been himself and it was pretty frustrating. Even everyone at school had taken noticed on how he looks tired and looked like he was fragile. He hated it.

He was doing well in English class for the first time in a week and was extremely thankful. Jimin gave Taehyung motivational speeches every day this week and he guesses it gave him some boost of confidence. While finishing a question that took him some time to figure out, he heard the door to his classroom open. Some people looked up but the others were too focused on their worksheet to even pay attention to the person who walked in.

Taehyung looked up and gasped since he thinks he might have seen the most beautiful person that god has created. The boy had black hair that was slightly parted so his forhead was showing and wearing a black shirt and black skinny jeans. Taehyung noticed how built and tall the boy was and was hooked. Even though Taehyung was in the middle of the classroom, he can swear he saw little gauges in the beautiful boys ears. Damn. He's gorgeous. Taehyung widened his eyes and adverted his gaze to his worksheet when he saw the boy scan the room, thankfully not meeting his gaze.

"Hello, Mrs.Lei, I wanted to know if I could finish the worksheet from earlier today? I didn't have time since Coach wanted to talk to me about something for next weeks game. " His voice is so nice, wow. Kind of familiar but whatever. I won't be able to remember anyway since I have terrible memory.

"Of course, you are one of my best students after all." Mrs.Lei smiled towards the handsome guy and told him to sit at any open seat he would like.

Taehyung decided to work on his English worksheet before he does anything stupid like stare at the boy who was painfully handsome. Taehyung pulled out his headphones and turned on some music and regained his focus on his worksheet. A couple moments after, the older boy saw a figure right next to the desk and looked up and saw that the supposedly younger boy sat right next to him. Jungkook greeted some friends that were on the other side of the desk and talked for a minute or two before working on the rest of his worksheet. Jungkook was nice to everyone so he tried to greet everyone that he knew in the class. He didn't know this one guy who was in the middle of the classroom who was focused on his work, though. Jungkook saw an empty desk near the cute blonde and decided to sit there.

Taehyung was currently listening to Yoongi's mixtape that he recently made. Yoongi came to school rather excited one day and wasn't even insulting Jimin. The younger boys knew he loved making music and what not, so they supported him 100%. He told them that he finally finsished his mixtape and would love it if they, including Jimin, would listen to it. He told them he worked so hard and basically put his soul into this mixtape. Taehyung and Jimin loved it and showered Yoongi in compliments for weeks. Jimin felt weird for complimenting Yoongi but he just insulted him playfully about something later on in the day.

Taehyung was listening to "The Last" since its one of his favorites and was almost done with his worksheet. He was fairly good in all his classes but English was his best class. It was very easy for him to create stories and write essays. The stories they would read would always fasicinate him. He loves reading in general, as well. He thinks he might be an English major when he gets into college but he isn't certain yet.

He suddenly felt a hand tap his left shoulder and jumped slightly while taking out his left earbud out. He immediately widened his eyes when he is faced with the handsome as hell teenager in the desk next to him, staring at him.