Chapter One

Joey woke up, rubbing his eyes and wiping his cheeks. He rubbed at the dried tear stains from the previous night. More nightmares. Ever since Lisa threatened him, he couldn't sleep.

Lisa jabbed a finger at Joey's chest. "You," she growled. "You took Shane away from me. For that, I will make you pay, whether you like it or not."

Joey shuddered, pulling his warm blankets closer around his body. He should probably make a vlog. He hasn't vlogged for what, two days? His chickadeeanyas are probably worried, thinking Joey is sick.

He grunted, sitting up and scratching his bare chest. He got up, grabbing his vlogging camera and plopping back down on the bed.

He started the recording.

Joey: What up what up all my people? *laughs* gooood morning! I'm sooo tired! I haven't slept at all tonight, stupid nightmares. Anyways, I'll probably head over to Shane's house after I shower and maybe we'll make a collab or just hang out and meet a few of you! *sits up in bed and stretches* right now I'm just shirtless and in my PJ pants, pardon that. *laughs awkwardly and gets up* Ugh my room is such a mess! Gotta get Sawyer to clean up! *smirks* Okkkk, may the odds be ever in your favour, goodbye!

Joey ended the recording by moving his palm against the lens as he usually did. He sighed, grabbing a dull pink shirt and some black jeans. He threw his clothes on. He could just eat and shower at Shane's. He grabbed his phone, smiling.

To: Shaney♡ 11:43am

Hey baby! Goodmorning! Mind if I come over?♥ xox

He giggled, walking into the washroom and styling his hair. He was in the middle of styling his quiff when his phone buzzed. He grinned, opening Shane's text.

From: Shaney♡ 11:50am

Morning?! It's 11:49 :-D Its not morning. U woke up late today,eh?

Joey rolled his eyes. Of course, Shane denied the question like he usually did when he didn't want Joey to come over.

To: Shaney♡ 11:51am

Yeah, hehe. can i come over or not?♥ xox

He finished styling his hair and brushing his teeth. Apparently Shane sent a reply but Joey didn't hear. He opened the text.

From: Shaney♡ 11:58am

why do u even ask?? of course! ur welcome at my plc anytime bby!

Joey smiled. Shane and his lazy spelling. He rushed downstairs and hopped into Satsuki.

Once he arrived at his boyfriends house, he received a text message.

From: Shaney♡ 12:13pm

wait no dont come, Lisa just came. Sorry baby :(

Joey groaned, slamming his head against the steering wheel.

To: Shaney♡ 12:15pm

Really? The moment I park right beside your freaking house? You could've just told me that you didn't want me to come. Asshole.

Joey didn't feel the least bad. He started the car again and drove off, towards the only person he could talk to right now.