Chapter Three

The moment Joey received the text, he thrust it toward Tyler. Tyler read it out loud, biting his bottom lip.

"Tyler... I have to go." Joey breathed, standing up and grabbing his phone.

"Alright, Joey, but you can come back here whenever you want. You know that, right?"

"Yeah, I know. Thanks." Joey smiled, leaning down and kissing Tyler's cheek.

Tyler blushed, giggling softly. Joey jogged out of the house, getting into Satsuki.

As he arrived at Shane's, his car wasn't there. Did Shane really leave him? Again? He snatched his phone up from the passenger seat.

To: ☆Tyler☆ 1:01pm

Guess what? he's not here. i bet you that he set me up.

He sighed as he pressed the send button. Then he decided to text Shane.

To: Shaney♡ 1:02pm

Shane? I'm at your house. Where are you??

Joey threw his phone back onto the passengers seat, leaning back. He closed his eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

**Shane**

Shane groaned, patting the top of the box in his lap. The item inside mewled and cried, clearly afraid of car rides.

"We're almost home," he cooed, parking in his driveway. He saw Joey's text, but he was already on his way home. He jumped out, grabbing the box and running to his room. He let the tiny, fluffy thing jump out onto his bed before he ran out of the bedroom, closing the door and running outside.

As he approached Joey's car, he bit his lip. Joey was asleep. He tapped on the window, making Joey jump and wake up. He rubbed at his eyes, getting out of the car.

"Hey Joey." Shane smiled, and Joey just yawned, waving. He leaned into his car, grabbing his phone.

Joey followed Shane inside, taking off his shoes along with Shane.

"Lisa was just here to pack a few more things. I promise you we did nothing."

"Prove it to me." Joey whispered.

Shane looked up at him, biting his lip as he approached him and slammed their lips together. Joey gasped into the kiss, Shane was never this rough. Joey kissed back as Shane pulled away, grabbing his hand and leading him up the stairs. Once they were at the top, Shane reconnected their lips. He pushed Joey against the bedroom door, opening it, making Joey stumble and almost trip.

Meooww

Joey broke apart, his breathing heavy and his eyebrows furrowed. "W-what was that?" he panted, looking around.

Shane fiddled with his fingers, shrugging.

Meeeeeooooowww

Joey looked down, his jaw dropping as he picked up the fluffy, small calico kitten. It meowed in his arms, snuggling up to him.

"I, err... got us a kitten? She's 3 months. You can name her." Shane smiled lightly.

Joey squealed. "Anya! Her name is Anya." Joey giggled excitedly.

"Ok," Shane chuckled, taking her and putting her in the hallway before closing the door and locking it.

Joey smiled as Shane came up to him, their lips meeting. Shane smirked, feeling Joey's buldge against his leg.

Am I really going to do this? Joey thought to himself. Oh screw it.