Chapter 8

-Andy-

I'm not crazy. I'm. Not. Crazy. I slammed my fists repeatedly on the cement floor until I heard them crack. "Fuck!" I screamed. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" I yelled. I banged on my door repeatedly. "Amber! Please!" I cried. I ignored the throbbing pain in my hands and continued. "I'm. Not. Insane!" I threw the chair against the wall. "Why doesn't anyone believe me!?" I ripped my drawings apart. "I can't do this anymore. I can't." I took a sharpie off the desk and wrote the words "i'm not insane." On the wall. Over and Over. "Andrew! If you continue we will have to call security!" Angie yelled outside the door. "Fucking call them! maybe they can put me out of my misery." I growled. I threw the chair at the door and made a dent in it. "Fuck everyone!" Security ran in and cuffed me. "Just let me die! There's no point." I hissed. "Come on Andy. You're going somewhere new. For a long time." The man said calmly.

-Amber-

I ran out of the building and called Hannah. "Hi Amber!" I took a deep breath. "Hannah, I can't do this. I quit." I hung up and got into my car. Why did I have to fall for an insane guy? why? I put my head in my hands and let the tears come. I lead him on unintentionally and he must hate me. But it's for the best. I gathered myself and started the car. I took one last look at the asylum, and drove off.