~Jealousy~ ♥Sormik♥

~POV Mikleo~
I saw Sorey and Alisha standing near the railing of the hotel, which we slept in, to prepare for a long battle against the malevolence. It would be our last night in peace...
Sorey and Alisha seem to have something like a relationship going, because when I was near those two, Sorey would say something like: "Mikleo could you give us some space?" or "Mikleo... Alisha and I have to talk in private." It always pained my heart to see them so close together, it just made me feel like I'm a useless piece of rubbish. If they like eachother so much then I won't interfere anymore and leave them. Suddenly Sorey turned around and saw my mad face. "Excuse me Alisha but Mikleo and I need to talk for a moment." Alisha just nodded and left the balcony in a steady movement. "Mikleo? Is everything alright? You seem kinda mad." My legs started to feel like pudding as I walked to the railing in front of Sorey.
Even though I wanted to stay strong, I couldn't, I just stared at the floor and let my tears fall down on the floor, like it was rain. Sorey drowned in his own thoughts... but when he came out of them, he took me into his arms and whispered softly into my ear. "Is it about Alisha?"
How on earth could he know about it? My shocked expression gave it all away.
"No need to be jealous Mikleo, because..." All of a sudden Soreys face turned light pink.
"You're the only Person I love." He pressed his sweet lips tenderly onto mine... After a while we stopped kissing but Sorey still held me close in his warm embrace, until the moon began to rise.