~Dreams~ ♡SoreyxReader♡

~POV Sorey~
After a long day of fighting, I finally was allowed to sleep for the rest of the day, which made me pretty happy, because I could dream about everything I wanted, even about my crush [Y/N]... Mikleo and the others are wondering what I feel about her but for me she's the kindest and sweetest person I've ever met.
She was there for me, when Mikleo wasn't. Her pretty little smile made my heart burn... As I laid down on my bed I instantly fell asleep.

"Sorey! Are you alright?"
It was [Y/N], her cute voice made my heart melt. As I opened my eyes I could see her running to me and she aided my deep cuts, which some really strong enemy caused.
"Y-yeah... I'm fine..."  I took some deep breaths and she held me close.
"Sorey you need to be more careful..."
I sweetly smiled at her and told her that she shouldn't worry so much about me.
[Y/N] pouted at me. "To be honest, Sorey... I don't want to lose you, because I love you..." I chuckled at her. "I know... I love you too." Right as we wanted to kiss each other, everything turned bright.

"Sorey! Wake up! We have to get moving." Slowly I opened my eyes and saw a mad [Y/N] shaking me awake. "Sorry [Y/N], give me five more minutes and I'm ready." She nodded and left my tent. So it was really only a dream, huh?
It pained my heart but maybe some day she'll be mine...

Sorry that this chapter is so short! Next chapter will be a Sormik once again, I'll make it longer I promise!