magcon

The magcon family were all in one room exhausted from magcon in California on day 1 and we all ended up either watching tv or on our phones. I was sitting on Hayes's lap watching the fosters.
Hayes: c'mon babe you already saw this episode can I watch Walking dead? please babe??
y/n: no! you know I don't like the walking dead.
hayes: baby but you know I don't like the fosters.
y/n: ok ok whatever. You can watch. I'm gonna go to the pool anyway.

I jump off his lap grab my bikini and go to the bathroom to change. My bikini was black simply black. I like it like that. But, then I have a belly piercing which makes it look way more better. I was all ready and now just standing there looking in the mirror and hating every part of my body.

I got snapped outta my thoughts when Hayes rushed in and locked the door.
y/n: Hayes what are you doi-

He grabs me and places my on the counter and says

"y/n look I'm sorry I love you & I know I always make you do everything I like and we never get to do anything you like and I shouldn't have done that, it's wrong. But I don't want you to be mad at me ok? I don't like to fight with my girl so do you forgive me baby?"
y/n: first of all babe, I didn't even know we were fighting and second I was mad but I'd never be that mad at you for something so little. Its okay. I forgive you. Oh yeah and I love you too baby.
Hayes: phew I didn't think you'd forgive me. and let me tell you something and babe you look so sexy in that.
y/n: yeah? Well you can see this longer if you come to the pool with me so we can do something I like. Just like you said.