walk to school

Hayes, My boyfriend for 9 months now, always waits outside in my drive way so we can walk to the school together but this time we were walking to school without our backpacks and at 5:30pm. Weird right? well, we sorta fooled around too much on ditch day. We happen to egg each of our teachers classroom door. & we found it extremely funny but they don't. Anyways, if your not getting the idea, were going to back to school for after school detention. I was pretty exhausted from school so I didn't bother to change. I took out my contacts and wore my nerdy Ray banz glasses & removed all your makeup with my hair in a messy bun which Hayes happens to love ;) and my gray sweats and black tank top that showed my stomach a bit & PÜMA black high tops. I unplugged my phone from the charger and realized I got a text from my baby.
Hayes: hey babe I'm outside are you ready?
Me: Hey :) & yeah be there in a sec.

I grabbed my house keys and put them in pocket locked my house and walked & waved towards Hayes. I hugged him and gave him a peck on the lips. We started walking on the sidewalk to our school with intertwined fingers.
Hayes: y/n I love when you bum it...
y/n: what do you mean "bum it"?
Hayes: you know..not dress to not impress.
y/n: oh & ewe! why!? I look so ugly XD
Hayes: I find attractive. plus your not ugly your one of the most beautiful-est girls I've ever seen! if that's a word?
y/n: your too cute and thank babe you don't look bad yourself ;)

Hayes POV

I love her so much. All these years I thought Jordan was the one for me. When all she ever did was hurt me. But now I know who I want. Now that I have her..I'm planning to keep her.