29

~Riker~

Oh. Shit.

"Si-ster?" Ross stuttered.

"Not so nice to meet me now huh?" She says defensively.

Man! She's a diva!

"Can someone explain to me how I have a sister all the sudden?!" Ross asked and I grabbed his hand again attempting to calm him down.

Rydel looks at me, then at our hands and smiles knowingly .

"Long story short, your dad is my dad , and slept with my mom 16 years ago, had me;  and left my mom for your mom, then left your mom for my mom then left my mom again for your mom." She explained

"Wait but I'm 18..? DAD YOU CHEATED ON MOM?!" Ross turned around yelling at his dad and his face burning bright red with Anger.

"Ross!" I yelled yanking him back.

I look over to see Stormie tearing up and I shoot her a sympathetic smile.

"It was a long time ago Ross." His dad says calmly.

"AND I HAVE A FUCKING SISTER YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT?! DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" he yelled the last part to his mom.

"Not until the recently honey." His mom replied.

"I thought that part of my life was over son-" his dad started to explain but Rydel jumped in, "oh gee thanks."

"I came back to make amends and that's what I did.. I didn't want to make you upset again by mentioning this." He says.

Wow, mark really isn't helping his situation.

Ross yanked out of my grip and went over to Rydel, "she isn't disposal dad! You can't just ignore the fact that you have another child! She's my sister! That would have been nice to know!" Ross defended.

"He's right Mark.." Stormie said quietly.

"You guys... Seriously? I'm coming clean know!! And she already has a family!! You didn't." He told Ross.

Dude seriously shut up!

"Mom and I were doing just fine without you." Ross snapped.

"Oh yeah? And what would've happened if I wasn't here when you came out as gay huh? You remember how your mother acted!" Mark countered.

"I apologized for that!" Stormie spoke up.

"I was the one who took care of you guys, who defended you guys, and what did your mother do? Disown you." Mark spat and made Ross wince a little.

"Don't you dare make my mom sound like a bad mom! Who left for 7 years to go bang some other girl, when left that family too!?"

Mark ignored Ross and looked at Rydel, "and do you remember all the times I got you away from your mother when you were fighting?! Who bought you everything you wanted? Me! What did your mother do? Rely on me for everything! Can you see why I left?!" He yelled at Rydel.

That's when Ross exploded, "gosh! You are a dick! Our moms aren't the bad parents here. It's you, you think you can just give us the things we want to buy your love and trust?! no. I was right all along you were the deadbeat parent I always thought you were!!" Ross screamed getting in his face.

"Ross, back up." I warned.

"No! Fuck him! He doesn't deserve me, my mom or Rydel or her mom!" He screamed not making eye contact with me.

Okay, I needed to step in before this got physical.

"Ross. No." I grabbed him pulling him to my side.