33

Ross

We got back to the house, and Riker Rydel and I are literally so surprised because the house was HUGE.

"Dudes, where the hell did you get the money for this place?" I asked looking around slightly hearing my voice echo.

Now that's just ridiculous.

"Birthdays, allowances, paychecks, etc. You knew that.. it was your idea to start saving." Ryland said.

"Oh yeah." I said.

"Alright, well I will show you your rooms!" Ryland said.

"Uh, how about we split up? I'll show Rydel around and you show the boys around?" Ellington suggested.

Ryland and I both shrug, "sure."

"No." Riker spat and I look over and he's death glaring Ellington.

"Babe, why not?" I asked pulling him towards me a little.

Riker looked back and Ellington and he was giving Riker a begging look. They aren't telling me something.

"Fine. Let's just go." Riker says picking up his things and following Ryland.

What the hell just happened? Whatever.

Riker

I know what Ellington is doing.. he likes Rydel. She's too young for him, he's 18 she's 16. No. Just, no.

"So this the bathroom, laundry room, man cave, and Rydel's bathroom because she's a girl and she needs her own bathroom-" Ryland explained as we walked around.

"You wanna tell me what that was about?" I whispered to Riker.

"Have you noticed Ellington can't keep his eyes off Rydel ever since the airport? He sat next to her in the car, and now he wants to show her around? By himself?" Riker says.

Does he think Ellington likes Rydel?? No way, Ellington would never do that to me.

"Why are you worried? It's Ellington we are talking about. I think we are good." I said reasureingly.

"Still don't have a good feeling about it." He grumbles.

I kiss his cheek and he smiles and Ryland turns to the left and opens the door, "Ross, Riker, this is your room. You guys are okay with sharing a room right?" Ryland asks.

We both nodded and went to set our stuff down, "alright well I'll let you guys get settled and if you are feeling up to it , we can hit the beach?" Ryland offered.

Ross nodded enthusiastically, he's  never been to a beach before!!

He closed the door and flopped down on the king size bed, "I can't believe we are here!!" Ross cheered.

He flopped back down next to me, "me either, I'm really happy we are." 

"Me too. Thanks for coming with me babe, I love you." He says and pecks my lips, by I grab his cheeks his him tenderly, "I love you too." I said a little more meaningful that I was expecting.

"Mm, you should kiss me like that more often." He says quietly.

We heard someone clear their throat as we look and see Rydel, "oh hey Dells." Ross says sitting up.

"Hey, sorry for interrupting." She says coming and sitting in between us both.

"It's okay, did you get settled in?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah Ellington showed me around. This house is huge!!" She says.

"I know right. We are going to head to the beach later so go get ready." I nudged her shoulder and she squealed running back out to her room.

This is going to be a great year.

-

Hello munchkins!! How's y'all's weekend going? I hope its going well.

It's currently 10:02 am and I realized it was Sunday and I didn't have anything typed so I'm sorry if this chapter is trash. Lol.

Thanks for reading!

Xoxo-bella