THE PAST

Sky pov
I was driving home from work i told my husband i was getting off at 9:00 but they let me go home early so it is 7:45 right now. I pull into the drive way and see another car. I wonder who it is scott never told me some one was comming over I thought. Then i walked up to the door and unlocked it.
As i walk into the house i call my husbands name
Scott...scott
Hmmm No response
As i walk upstairs i hear moans my breathing becomes heavy. I walk closer to the door. The closer i get the louder it sounds. While i was walking up stairs i keep telling my self he is watch porn. But then I reach the door i heard words that broke my heart badly.

???: When are you going to break up with her ' a womens voice said.

Scott: when she gets off a work in about an hour or so.
I cracked the door open to see. I see a familiar girl i look closer............... ITS.MY.SISTER. I burst open the door and say SCOTT BROWN and MARINA LOVINGSTONE what are you doing I see scott push my sister away.

Honey its not what it look like 'scott says'

"It not what it looks like" it looks like you were fucking my sister i say. And you what the fuck is wrong with you...you are supposed to be my sister the one who has my back but you became my backstabber bitch of a sister. Put some dame clothes on. I say.

Sky im so so so so sorry they both say.

Then i grabbed my sister by the hair a dragged her by the hair down stairs into the drive way and kicked her in her stomach you better leave and never come back then i slamed the door.

I looked out the window to see her get to her car but she does not have her keys so i grabbed her stuff and threw it at her i threw the keys at her face and her cheek started to bleed she was crying hard. I didn't care and went back inside. Im guessing she seen me looking out the window she mouthed sorry. I stuck my middle finger up and she looked down and got in her car and left.

I turned around to see my future ex husband. I yelled why why why then i whispered...why. Why did you do it with my motherfucking sister you son of a bitch.

Scott: Im so so so so sooo sorry sky i love you

Me : If you loved me why did you have sex with my own sister. If you wanted sex you should have told me but instead you had sex with my sister. What if you got her pregnant. HUH.

Scott: I know i used a condom. But please don't leave me i dont want to lose you.

Me: You already did.

Scotts started to cry hard.

Mia pov
I woke up from a bwad drweam. Then i wake my sister up.

Me: kewia...psss kewia

Keria: what sissy.

Mia: I had a bwad drweam.

Keria: About what

Mia: Mommy and daddy fighting
Mia said that while tears dripping down her eyes

Keria hugged her

Keria: Its ohtae mommy and daddy are just fine.

Then the twins hear two people yelling and screaming and glass breaking . They got scared and started crying.

Scott pov
Sky got even more angry i want to tell her what happened what won't give me a chance.

Please sky let me explain

Sky: explain what!!

She yelled while breaking there wedding picture.

Sky: explain how you chea-

Scott: Honey be quiet

Sky: what! Dont call me ho-

Scott puts her hand on her mouth. But she bits his finger hard it startes bleeding.

Scott: Fuck

Then they both hear there 3 year old daughters crying they both run up stairs.

Sky: BABIES WHERE ARE YOU.

Scott: BABIES

Then scott lookes under Kerias bed

Scott: There you are why are you hiding under the bed

Sky: Mia you two scared mommy

Mia: we got scawed we heard yoy two yellwing.

Mia crys more.

Sky: aww baby give mommy a hug.

Keria: mommy daddy why are yoy fighting

Scott: Its nothing

Sky grows

Sky puts mia down and scott puts keria down

Keria: Daddy only hawe panties on.

Keria and mia starts to laugh. Scott frowns and a tear goes down skys face.

Keria: mommy are you crwing

Sky: No honey im okay. I just have to discuss something with your daddy.

Keria: okawy

Sky: You two go down stairs and watch some nick Jr okay

Scott: Put slippers on so you dont step on glass

Keria: Wow mommy and daddy broke glass

Mia: Put your sliwwers on k

Keria: okay

Scott: No running down the stairs.

Mia and keria: okay

Still scott pov
Sky tell me to sit down on there beds.

Sky: Im getting a divorce

Thats the words scott never wanted to hear.

Scott: NO

Sky: shut up

Sky didnt want there daughters to get scared again.

Scott: You are not leaving me

Sky: yes I am and im taking are daughters

Scott: NO you are not leaving and taking my babies away.

Sky: you should of though know better then to sleep with my sister

Scott: If you are going to leave then let me keep keria.

Sky: NO way

Scott: please.

Sky thought about it but then thought about the twins

Sky: You better treat her right OK.

Scott: yes mama

Scott was scared to make her angry again

( Time skip to and hour later)

Sky: Mia and keria come here

Mia and keria: yes mommy

Sky: Mia say goodbye to your sister

Scott: Keria say goodbye to mia

Keria: why

Keria was always asking questions amd being stubborn

Sky: This is your last time seeing each other.

Mia and keria: what

Sky and scott knew this was going to be rough on the twins. Mia and keria gave each other a hug and said there goodbyes.

Keria: bye sissy

Mia: bye bye sissy

The twins started to cry sky whipped there tears way. Scott gave Mia a hug and sky gave keria a hug. They had said there goodbyes. Then sky picked there luggage up and left.

That was good bye

I hoped you like the 1st chapter
The twins are at the top