Our First Place Romance

(I don't really like this chapter at all but I couldn't figure out how to get rid of it without leaving a sort of gap in the story.)

I see Kenny coming out of the hotel with his guitar. Fuck he knows I love it when he plays for me. I'm screwed!
He gets in and smiles at me
"I've got a great song for you tonight." he says as he closes the door and starts the engine.
"This one is an original!" he says with joy
"After you dumped me, I had a lot of sad days filled with pouring my heart out with lyrics. The one I will be playing for you tonight is one of the more sad ones." he says as we drive to a secret place. I wrote about him too but I won't be telling him that. He smiled at me. I smiled back and looked at his guitar case sitting in the back where he took everything from me. Not just sex but also my heart we used to sit in the back and just talk for hours (most of the time drunk)
"A lot of memories back there." Kenny says. I look at him. I just nod and we go silent for the rest of the ride. Thinking of secrets we told each other and no one else. Scratch that he probably told Marie. We pull into the parking lot of the baseball field
""Why here?" I ask. He parks the truck "It's last summer." he says and gets out I follow
"We can't get in there." I say he smirks at me
"Thats what they want you think." he says. Kenny grabs his guitar and runs to the east side of the baseball field. I follow he stops at the 10 foot gate and turns to me
"Come over here." he says as he pulls me in front of him and, wraps his arms around me. I look forward. This is where it started. I am standing with Kenny wrapped around me looking at the spot where we met a year ago. Kenny moves his hands and walks over to the fence and lifts the gate to reveal an opening
"Lady's first." he says. I smile and go under the gate. Kenny comes in after me. He comes in front of me grabs my face and kisses me quickly. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the field. He pulls me in front of him again and wraps his arm around me. As we walk with his guitar in the other hand. He rests his head on mine. I rest onto him we reach the center outfield this is his spot.
We sit on the grass and he gets out his guitar in the case i see a familiar piece for paper with a kiss mark on the bottom in my lip stick I grab the paper "You kept it?" I ask. He nods.
"It'a still my favorite song to play." he says I hold back tears. I thought about this day we wrote this song together it was really romantic but I didn't get the copy. I have been wanting to read it but he had it so I couldn't. I read the title Our First Place Romance it was mainly just about our relationship to that point of time. I place it back into the case and Kenny smiles at me I smile back and he starts playing (DONT LET ME GO HARRY STYLES)
After he plays it I am crying. I miss this Kenny so much it hurts. He hugs me not a stop crying hug like we need to embrace each other hug. I cry into his shoulder. I miss everything so much my body aches. It hasn't been this bad in a while and being with him is killing me.
I know that he could just turn back into that Kenny any moment I can't get hurt again. I have to finish what I started. I wipe my tears and stand up he looks up at me questionably and stands up. I kiss his forehead I take a couple steps back he grabs my hands. I pull from his grip and I run.
As I run I let few tears slip from my eyes I go under the gate and then I turn. He is standing watching me leave. I leave and go to the front of the baseball field and call Jason.
"Come get me at the baseball field hurry." I say
"Okay." he says. I have a lot of apologies to make tonight. Jason is pulling into the parking lot three minutes later. I run to his car .I open the door and, I turn to the baseball field. I see Kenny approaching his truck he looks at me. I see his sadness in his eyes. I get into Jason's car. Now I am sobbing.
"Go before I try to go back."