Chapter 1

When you were 15 not much went right your family wasn't bad you just had your mom and she was always working. So you were by yourself you didn't have any friend except your friend Della. One day at lunch well you were both sitting on the floor because you had nowhere else to sit. There was a new nerdy little kid you noticed. He sat down on the ground a few feet away from him. You scooted out towards him. "Hey im (Y/N)" you say. "Uh i'm stuart but call me stu" he said. You both sit there quietly. "SO me and (Y/N) are going over to her house after school do you want to come" Della asked. "Sure" he replied then his face grew red and so did yours. "Cool" you said. A few hours you found them again and walked home. It was a quiet walk but Della keep singing. You walked into the big empty house. "Oh it's just us" Stu asked. "Y-ea is.....that's ok" you stutter. "Yes" he said a bit too fast. Della began laughing. "I think I gotta go" she giggled. You started her down. "NO YOU DON'T" you almost yelled. "Its cool we can watch a movie or something" Stu said. So Della left and you and Stu curled up watching old horror films. "I love zombie films" he awkwardly pops out. You don't know how to respond so you don't. He begins staring at you. "What do I have something in my teeth" you ask. "No it's just you're so pretty" he responds.You freeze. "Thanks" you mutter. "I want to kiss you" Stu says. He leans in and lightly presses his lips to yours. Stu pulls back for a moment. "Don't stop" you mumble. So he leans back down and begins kissing you harder. You pull him on top of you he's now hovering above you. He slides his hands down your jeans and slowly starts rubbing causing you to bite his lip. He breaks the kiss to watch your face as he fingers you. You bite your lip and whip your head back moaning. Stu leaned down and whispered in your ear "Can you suck my dick". Your face became a tomato. You nod yes. He laid on the couch well you sat by his cock. As soon as you started your mom bursted in. "(Y/N) I'm hom- WHAT THE FUCK" your mom yelled. You jumped up and stuart put his pants on. "Oh hello miss (Y/N)s mom" he said putting his hand out. She ignored him and stared you down. "ROOM" she yelled. Stu started walking upstairs "But i dont liv-". "NOT YOU" mom yelled. That was the last you really saw of stuart until....