Chapter 2 (some smut)

You are now 23 and work as a waitress at a little bar in your home town. One day a couple of guys come in and they really stood out. It was a small green man and a tall blue haired boy with no eyes. "Hey love a few shots for me and my buddy here" the green man croaked. "Mmmm Stu would you look at that ass" the green one growled. You ignored it and the blue haired man passed you a note it read. "Ignore him and i'll pay you afterwards for his borderline sexual harassment" he smiled showing his beautiful messed up teeth. "So you from around here" you said leaning over the counter towards the blue haired boy. "This is my home town" he laughed. "Me too you look like my old friend stu..." you froze. "Stu" you asked. "(Y/N)" he replied. You jumped over the counter and hugged him.

He hugged you back a bit hard. "Ive missed you" you whispered in your ear. "Mmmmm 2D do you know this broad" The green man asked. "Her name is (Y/N)" Stu replied. "2D" you asked. "Yep that's what they call me now" he said. "IT'S MY FAULT I KNOCKED HIS EYES OUT AND NOW HE HAS TWO DENTS" The green man said proudly."Who is this knob" you asked. "My bass player his name is- " 2D replied getting cut off. "Murdoc is my name" he said digging his hand into your side making your body tense up. "Mmmm love come back to our place" the green man growled into your ear. "I don't know" you said. Murdoc grabbed the side of your face "beautiful please" he almost moans. You look at 2D and he nods his head no.

"I'm sorry not tonight" you say. Murdoc grabs your ass and asked "are you sure". You started down stu again. "No trust me no" 2D mouths. You trust him and dont go home with murdoc. So murdoc leaves and 2D stays. You sit there talking to him for hours on and on about how you've missed each other. "We left with a lot of unfinished business" Stuart growled in your ear. "You're drunk" you giggle. "And" he asked reaching over the counter at you. So you close up shop and let Stu take you to his place. His tall self wobbled you up to his room.

It's a cute little house. You sneak by Murdoc and two other figures you couldn't make out. 2D swoops you up and carries you up to his room. He pulls you down on the bed. You quickly tore of your clothes as well as Stu. You start kissing down his stomach getting to his hard member. Kissing his tip licking it up and down then taking it hole deep throating it. He fills your throat with cum. Stu then pushes you to the bed and pushing himself inside of you. You whimper and scream as you feel the size.Thrust after thrust. After about 30 minutes you both cum. "Stu I missed you" you say curling up into his chest.