Chapter 1

This story was requested by @ilovebeingadork and I thought it was a good idea to make a spin-off book that shows how Bella and her relationship with Trent went. This will also show Alexanders childhood for the sequel.

Bella's P.O.V

Why is he so dreamy? I ask myself as I stare at my sister-in-law's best friend, Trent Anderson. I mean, yeah he's older than me but he's just so hot! A girl can have her fantasies. I also think about him being my mate, then I come back to reality that he most likely thinks about me as a little sister.

He catches me staring as I snap back to reality and I catch him slightly smirk at himself as he turns away. I feel my cheeks redden as I turn away.

"Someone's got a crush." Andi says in a singsong tone.

"A-a crush? O-on T-Trent? You're delusional. I have a mate out there. It wouldn't be fair to them if I had a crush on someone else. Especially someone so much older." I stammer.

"Mmmmm-hmm." She smirks while walking away.

She knows. I'm doomed.

Andrea's P.O.V

"Looks like someone has a little crush." I say as I walk up to Trent.

"I know. I just caught her staring at me." He smirks in victory. He's being too cocky about this. Let's mess with him.

"She was just daydreaming about this boy in her class which she for sure thinks is her mate." I lie.

"Well she is obviously wrong. I'm her mate. I've known for 10 years. She's gonna know too, at midnight." He growls, his fists clenching turning white.

"God damn! I was just kidding she was thinking about you. Calm down." I say. He looks at Bella one more time and lets out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god. I've spent 10 years waiting for her, I'd hate to loose her a few hours before I get to claim her. Then possibly mark her an hour later." He shrugs at the end of his sentence.

"No you're not." My mate says coming in with Alex.

"Give him a break Jax. He's waited 10 years." I say. He comes up behind me and wraps his arms around my belly bump. Yep, I'm pregnant again. This time with a girl!

Bella's P.O.V

"Girl! Just pick a dress already! You are already late to your own party, I can hear the music from downstairs!" My best friend Shenae yells at me.
It's 9:00 and I can't decide between a red dress or a beige dress.

"Just wear the red one for now then change it later to the other one

"Just wear the red one for now then change it later to the other one." She says grabbing the beige dress from me and pushing me into the closet. I just sigh and change.

"Let's go." I say as I walk out of the closet. We link arms and head downstairs where the party has already started. I spot Andrea and my brother by the pool table.

"I don't think a pregnant woman should be at a party like this." I smirk.

"That's what I've been telling her! I said we should just go to Brandon and Olivia's place! But being the stubborn girl she is, doesn't want to go." Jax says.

"You should really go, wouldn't want to grab a spiked drink by accident, would ya?" Shenae points out.

"No." Andrea replies shyly. Jax puts an arm around her and starts walking to the door. He turns his head and mouths 'Thank you.' We just smile and go grab drinks. I feel an arm go around my shoulder and when I look over to see who it is, it's just Dominic. This guy that's been bothering me since freshman year.

"Hey babe." He says, looking over south to where my boobs are.

"You look great by the way." He winks. I roll my eyes and shake his arm of my shoulder. I feel a burning gaze behind me but I don't turn around to look at them, because I'm too focused on getting rid of Dominic first.

"Go away Dominic." I glare at him.

"Babe, you're so funny. How about we go upstairs to your room?" He says leaning in. I make disgusted face and pushing his head away with my hand.

"Why don't you just leave the lady alone?" I hear someone ask. I turn my head and see Trent.

"Why don't you just mind your own business." Dominic growls

"I'm gonna ask nicely again, and if you still don't understand, next time won't be so nice." Trent all but calmly says.

"Oh yea? And what are you gonna do?" Dominic smirks.

"Alright I asked nicely." He starts walking to Dominic.

Before Dominic can say anything Trent grabs the back of his shirt and picks him up walking to the door. When he opens the door he throws him out then closes it.

He looks at me with a cheeky smile and I burst out laughing.

After I was done laughing Trent pulled me to him.

"Meet me in the basement at midnight." he whispered in my ear.

I know what your thinking. 'Woah kinky' welp sorry to burst your bubble but the basement is a place we hangout at. I just nod, not trusting my words. He smiles then walks away.

"Bella! Do you not just realize what you've done?" Shenae squeals.

"I'm just meeting him in the basement, he probably just wants to give me a birthday present or something." I shrug.

"I'm sure he does. But you've been crushing on this guy since you were fourteen! And meeting him alone in the basement might mean something."

"Oh shit. You might be right. But to get my mind off of it for now, let's party!" I yell grabbing her hand leading her to the dance floor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~11:58  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"My god I'm tired of dancing." I grown sitting in a chair.

"Bella it's almost midnight we have to cut the cake now." Shenae says grabbing my hands and dragging me to the dining room that we barely ever use.

"Oooh! Cake! I wonder what it looks like!" I say excitedly. They got me a cake but wouldn't let me see it.

"Happy birthday to you-" Everyone started to sing while bringing me the cake. But then all of a sudden the person holding the cake trips and I see the fire going out and cake flying towards me.