Hell broke lose part one

I look around freaking out. my eyes finally meet Someone's and I realize it's Nicks eyes.

I push away from him but he grabs me in a hold that is unbreakable, specially now that I'm week. I look down at my belly and start to feel around because all I see is blood and I have lower pain in my back, but as I look around it turns out to be the witches blood. the witch was lying right next to me bleeding out from the knife I had in my hands.

I hear yelling and I look back a Nick.

"What's happening?" I say scared.

"That baby inside you does not deserve to live" nicks says with a knife also in his hands, but this one was special, when jasper was teaching me about my kind there was a knife that can kill any supernatural being.

"Let me go" I struggle from his grip but he doesn't let up.

I get scared then I feel a rush of anger, I hear my baby's crying in my head and I focus on Nick and try my hardest to use my powers.

I see Nick release my grip and I slowly squeeze out of his hands.
I look behind he and I see everyone is still stuck in some force field. I meet Damon's eyes that look scared not scared for me scared of me.

I look back to Nick and get up off the ground and somehow with my mind he's face to face with me and I'm choking him. I feel so strong it's kind of scaring me, Nick is off the ground now and my power is boiling his vanes and I can see the pain in his eyes.

He slowly dying and for a moment I have no fear no feelings no nothing only hate towards him.

Marry told me Nick and Damon would save me and the work or end it, but who do I kill I'm still not sure who is bad for all I know Damon could be controlling Nick to kill me.

I let go of Nick and he falls down to the ground catches his air then he's gone but before he left I could since he was going to be back and this time I was going to be prepared.

I look over to the now dead witch and then back to my family through is now running to me.

Damon walks up to me an try's to help me but I don't let him. I step I few feet away from him and look him in the eye and tell him something that I never thought would feel so painful.

"We need to have our space until I find ou two is the trickster and who is my lover" I say crying.

"But" Damon walks towards me and I then take three more steps away from him.

"No buts I'm sorry, we can't right now" I say crying then this pain hit me in my back almost like someone punched me. jasper walks up to me.

"Let's take you inside and see if your ok" jasper says.

I look at Damon who is sad and mad and the moment.

------hour later------

It turns out the pains in my back where contractions he said all the stress could and has been putting me into early labor, so he put me at bed rest until deliverary.

I hold my baby Jason in my hands and I feel loved and I feel like I have all the time in the world, but I don't.

It must me Nathan messing with my emotions or something because I'm having bigger mood swings that I should. Alison is with Damon and Nathan is in his crib beside me and Jason in bed.

I sit there in my thoughts then I remember my dreams. I never asked Damon if he had them.

"Damon" I tell from up stairs.

Damon comes walking in with Alison in his hands.

"Yes" he says in a sad and depressing voice.

"Totally out of the blue, but have you ever had dreams about me?"

"No why?" He says curiously like to see what I would say.

"Because when I was with Nick he said he had dreams about me and I find it odd that you don't have dreams about me aren't you scared that you might be the trickster or if you are I might find out"

"Not at all because I lied I do have dreams about you, I have even when I was a little human boy, bailey Nick started having dreams about you when he turned into a vampire. he would always talk about a girl he sees in his dreams and how beautiful she is. I never thought we had the same girl I mind"

Damon takes a Lin look at me then leaves me with my thoughts.

I'm so lost. I even start to cry because of how frustrated I am.

I put my son down into his crib and lay back in bed an fall into a deep sleep that I might never wake up from and it's only two in the afternoon this day is been so long.