To You, Thank You

To Dan and Phil, Bob, Wade, Jack, Joey, Tyler, Shane, Felix, Joe, Zoe, Oli, Casper,Roman Atwood and family, Lincoln and Dan from What's Inside?, Thomas Sanders, and all who have touched my life. And to Mark especially for all the videos telling me to believe in myself.

You built me up when I was down

Kept me happy when I was sad

I held that knife in my hand.....

but then I saw you for the first time and I escaped reality

For the first time, nothing they said mattered. Nothing tore me down. 

I hide in my room all day. But my mother doesn't understand. I want to tell her but I can't. She'll just brush it off. Say it's a phase even thought it's not. She doesn't understand she made it worse. When I tried to tell her I was Bisexual she brushed it off, said I wasn't. Said it was disgusting that I would think I was. 

So every morning and every night when I took my medicine, I would always think about taking more. Then I thought of all of you. I thought of the way you said to believe in myself, that I was perfect the way I was and that I didn't need to change to make anyone like me.....

That I didn't need to disappear.

Every time I wanted to disappear, you let me know that everything was okay because I shouldn't let anything anyone said get to me because I was beautiful, and that I was human too. And because of this, I have no scars on my wrists, and I have no holes in my stomach. Thank you.

You don't know me, but I know you. If I could talk to any-if not all- of you, I wouldn't be able to say how much you mean to me. How much you have impacted my life, and how much no one else knows.

(The song I have included is not mine it belongs to the one who wrote it. But I used it because it helps explain. P.S. the song is not meant to be for just Dan and Phil-for my use- but for all who have impacted my life.)