Welcome to Sleeping Hollow

Me and my dad quickly got off the movers truck and opened the door to our new home. Mom got off with Toby, our family dog.

"Hey son, do you mind getting one of the boxes, I need to get the beds".

"Sure".

I ran towards the Moving truck and unloaded the boxes. Dad jumped up and began to pull one of the beds. Toby came by and barked.

"Not now boy, maybe later".

He whined a little bit and ran off, I dropped one of the boxes and ran after him. I chased him throughout the neighborhood and into a forest.

 I chased him throughout the neighborhood and into a forest

"Come back here Toby!".

I jumped over a log and jumped over large ditch. I then heard Toby whining and running back to me in fear. His ears were down, and he is shaking fast.

"What's the matter boy?".

It's probably a bear or bobcat, but then again, Toby is an Golden retriever-German Shepherd mix... It will take a lot to scare him.

He quickly got behind me, he barked towards the tress in the distance. A girl appeared, she had a dirtied pink gown and had mud on her cheek.

 A girl appeared, she had a dirtied pink gown and had mud on her cheek

"Oh hello their little girl, are you lost or something".

She looked at me with fury, her green eyes flared with anger.

"I'm not little, I'm 16!".

"I'm sorry, you were so small and.... I'm making this worse am I".

"You really are, your new here are you?".

"Yeah, my dad moved her for an engineering job".

"Ohh, no one really comes to the forest that often, what's your name?".

"Y/N L/N, or you can call me (Nickname)".

"Sally, Sally Williams".

I then heard my dad calling my name, he was yelling that night is approaching.

"I better go, hope to see you again Sally".

"See ya Y/N".

She then skipped off deeper into the forest. Me and Toby quickly ran out of the forest and towards home.

|~Home/Bedroom~|
[~12:30 PM~]

I sat down on my swivel chair, petting Toby's head. My friend Thomas from back home was talking to me over online.

"It's kinda boring over here bro, but I met this cute girl".

"What's here name?".

"Sally Williams".

"What does she look like".

"I guess she playing in the mud or something, because she had a dirtied pink gown and messy brown hair.

Thomas eyes widened and spit his drink all over the screen. He then frantically began clicking on his keyboard.

"Her name was Sally Williams right!?".

"Yeah...Why".

"Dude....I think that was a creepy pasta".

"Oh please, it may just be a coincidence you buffoon".

"

Dude I'm serious, I have a picture too!".

"It may be coincidence or something, stop worrying you big baby"

"Fine, just make sure you lock your windows alright".

"Alright, bye man".

"Bye homie".

I got off my chair and went to bed, pulling the covers over my chest and close to my face. I slept for a good hour until I heard something move. I opened my eyes to see something on top of me. It felt heavy and warm.

It looked up to see a person on top of me, it had pale skin and large demonic smile.

"what the hell!".

It placed it's hand on my mouth and dangle a large kitchen knife over my face.

"Go to sleep!".