My Guardians​

Y/N felt something poking his face, he opens his eyes to Tails all patched up and smiling. Tails quickly wraps it's arms around Y/N chest and rubs it's head on it.

Tails
"I missed you master!".

"Missed you to little bud".

Tails

"Master, why are you naked with two females, and why do you reek of something?".

"It's best I don't tell you...".

Tails

*Murmuring* "master has been playing around has he 😑?".

"Tails no, it's not what it looks like".

Tails

*Smirking* "I'm not dumb master".

Tails
"You have school today master, better get ready!".

"Crap it's Friday".

I jumped out of bed, then I realized I'm still injured ​and fell on the floor.

Sadako
"Let's get the wheelchair​".

SEVERAL
HOURS
LATER

Y/N got to school, Jeff... Disguised in his human form, pushed him in the front doors. Y/N's legs felt somewhat better, so Jeff brought crutches.

"Thanks, I got it from here".

Jeff
"Alright, becareful man".

Y/N trudged into cafeteria, meeting some friends and saw the TV...That a murderer has killed several people..
He had a carved smile.

"Dammit Jeff....".

The day went very fast, Y/N felt as if the clock literally sped up.

At in the end of the day, several friends said that they are having a party at a farm. Not far from the town, they also said that there is creepy legend that a haunted scarecrow dwells in the cornfields.

Tom
"You going?".

"I guess so".

Sadie
"This is going to be fun!".

Y/N's dad pulled up on his pickup truck, Toby jumped from the back and bolted towards Y/N.

"Hey boy!".

Dad
"A little girl with green eyes found her in the forest, she told that Toby was snooping around in her family's​ garden".

Thanks Sally

Dad
"Come on, we're burning daylight".

Y/N got in the car, and drove home, as they got their. A crow landed on Y/N's shoulder.

"Hello?".