Smell the roses (18+)

Y/N sprinted down the dirt path, trying to hide from Rosa. Sadly, being the succubi of the forest meant instant teleportation. She kept popping out of giant flowers and rising from the ground.

Rosa
"You can't hide from me Y/N, deflower me!".

"What's wrong with you?!".

Rosa
"Can't I just have some fun?".

"Get away from me you lunatic!".

Rosa popped out from a tree, and used her vines to trip Y/N, causing him to stumble and roll down a steep hill, and into pile of leaves.

Rosa then used her vines to pin down Y/N, she then used a the vines to rip his pants right off.

Rosa
"I'm a succubi, I need to feed".

"Haven't you heard about photosynthesis?".

Rosa
"Yeah, but sex is so much better!".

Rosa smiles, she then tears off Y/N underpants, revealing everything. She drooled and used her vines to stretch Y/N's legs apart farther.

"Let me go!".

Rosa
"Luckily​ for you.... I don't​get pregnant by normal means...".

"What does that so post to mean!?".

Rosa began giving oral, as with every succubi....She was well trained. It didn't take long for Y/N to pop, she winked, and pulled back.

Rosa
"It's been a year since I had my last dish, stupid Slenderman told me to stop eating men, so i went back to using the sun for food....But now...".

Rosa licked the love off her lips, and straddled on top of Y/N, and eased down, making both her and Y/N wince.

Rosa
"I finally found someone that I don't have to kill, but still have a constant food supply...".

Rosa
"Not to mention, one that doesn't disappoint me during feeding time♥".

Rosa began to ride Y/N, using her vines as support and holding onto Y/N. For several minutes, she kept the same pace, finally picking up steam.

Rosa
"I want to do this everyday!".

Rosa
"No more being hungry​!".

She layed down on Y/N's chest, and slammed down, finally making Y/N release. Rosa teared up, and layed her head on his upper chest wrapped her arms around his body.

Rosa
"I'm full, please come back again, I get lonely sometimes...".

".........".

Rosa
"I'll take that as yes".

Rosa got up, and helped up Y/N. Both of them walked back towards the Manor, it took them 3 hours...Since she wanted to keep feeding...

By the time they got their, Rosa was exhausted, and sore...

Ticci Toby
"What took you so long?".

"You don't​ want to know...".

Rosa
"Best.... Night...Ever♥".

Ticci Toby
"Oh...She was feeding again....".

Rosa
"I'm so full....".

Ticci Toby
"Why is there bruises around her waist and.....Not even gonna finish that sentence...".

"I'm exhausted...".

Ticci Toby
"Exhausted, you had sex with a succubi, how much endurance do you have!?".

Rosa
"So much, want more....".

Ticci Toby
"She obviously needs some rest, take her inside,.We have a spare bedroom".

Ticci Toby
"Becareful, this is how she kills her prey...She  exhausts all their energy, and then kills them".

Y/N carried Rosa upstairs, and towards the guest bedroom. Once there, he layed her on the bed, but she grabbed his hand, and pulled him towards her.

Rosa
"I want 6th's !!".