How you get back together MIW

Chris:C-Chris E-Ella (they are texting just to let you know.)

C-Umm hey Ella you haven't been answering my calls I was wondering if you wanted to uhh

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

C-Umm hey Ella you haven't been answering my calls I was wondering if you wanted to uhh...come over you know just watch movies ? I really miss you.
E-Yea umm how about no.
C-Come on Ella you know I'm sorry baby. I've haven't told you like 30million times already.
E-First of all don't call me baby ! and second of all you haven't told me sorry you idiot !!
C-I thought I did 🤔 ? But please Ella let me make it up to you just give me 1 chance and that's it if you don't want me back then you don't have to take me back I'm just really sorry babe.
E-One chance Chris and one chance only pick me up at 7 okay ?
C-Thank you thank you ! You won't regret this Ella baby.
E-Oh shut up Chris just hurry up for I can get this over with 😒.
Ugh I miss him so much but I don't wanna get hurt no more. Maybe just maybe we can work this out I mean...I still do love him but what if he hurts me again ? Fuck ! Well I better start getting ready I only have an hour or so it's already 6:00.
I don't need to dress fancy so I'm only going with my black trim cropped top and some dark blue jeans with my makeup and I'm done. (Outfit above)
As I'm slipping on my shoes I hear a knock on the door I go to open it and Chris is looking absolutely fine. "Ready to go ?" He asked. "Yup let me just get my purse and we can leave" . I walk to his car and get in as he's driving he looks so nervous. "Where we going ?"I was thinking Oliver garden." He says I just shake my head okay and look ahead of me. We finally get there we go inside and the waiter takes us to are seats and takes are order. "Ella ?" Yes Chris ?" I'm sorry I'm so fucking sorry I should have never done what I did she just kissed me and I kissed back yes I should have pushed her away your the one I love and will always love I don't want nobody else but you I'm sorry for hurting you your my wife and I don't ever wanna lose you I'm just so fucking sorry I just want you back with me in my arms me kissing you everywhere, holding your hand, going places, showing you off baby I miss you so much I can't even sleep at night !" By the end of his speech I'm almost in tears I reach over and kiss him "Chris I never stopped loving you your my husband and I'm not going anywhere just please don't hurt me again okay ?"

Ricky: Mia's pov:

I miss him, I miss his kisses, I miss his hugs,I miss him holding me, I miss everything about him ! I haven't even eaten and I look like shit my hair is going back to its natural color blonde ugh how I hate it

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I miss him, I miss his kisses, I miss his hugs,I miss him holding me, I miss everything about him ! I haven't even eaten and I look like shit my hair is going back to its natural color blonde ugh how I hate it. I guess it's time for me to go to the store Walmart is the closes to my house so Walmart it is. I put on his hoodie with joggers slippers and just put my hair in a messy bun I also just put a little bit of make up on.(outfit above)
(Skip drive to Walmart)
Where to first hair dye or food ? Ha that's a stupid question food it is first I'm starving I need food to be honest. I walk into the frozen food area first to look for pizza and hot pockets or something I can warm up and eat. Once I'm done with getting my food I walk into the dye section what color should I get blue or dark red ? I did blue the last time so let's go with the red one I got my stuff and walked into the cat section to get my cat Casper some cat food I'm looking at the cat food and my cart runs into someone I gasp as soon as they turn around it's Ricky. "Rick oh my god I'm so sorry I didn't mean to d-." Mia ?" Uhh hey Ricky what are you doing here ? I didn't mean to hit you with my cart I wasn't looking and I just ran into you I'm so so sorry." Mia babe not trying to be rude or nothing but you look like shit let me buy this stuff for you and how about you come over yea ?" Ricky you d-" I want too now come on for I can buy you your stuff and when we get back to my house I can help you with your hair now come on." We go to the register and pay for my things I tell him that I will meet him at his house. I drive over to his house I'm so nervous he didn't seem so mad or sad he seemed normal just looked tired. I get out of the car get the hair dye and walk up the steps to his house and ring the door bell I wait patiently for him to open the door as soon as he opens the door he smiles brightly oh how I missed his smile he lets me in he tells me wait on the sofa so I do as told he comes back with blankets pillows and popcorn. "I'm guessing you want to watch movies huh ?" I ask "Yea actually let's do your hair first yea ?" I nod and we walk to his restroom I sit on the toilet while he gets the gloves and hair dye he starts doing my hair. It's quiet until he breaks the silence "why ?" He ask. "Why what ?" Why did you do it ? Why did you cheat on me ? Did I do something wrong ? Do you not love me no more ?" Ricky I'm sorry I just got lonely so I went out to a nightclub and got drunk off my ass I didn't know you were coming home that day I didn't know I was going to get that drunk I didn't mean for it to happen but I know that isn't a good reason but I truly am sorry I still do love you and will always love you your my everything." Once I'm done speaking I'm out of breath and Ricky turns me around and has me against the wall kissing me hard "was he good ? I can treat you so much better and you know it Mia." Ricky please just please can we finish this in the room ?"