How you get back together BVB

Andy: Anyssa's pov:

"Anyssa !" My bestfriend Zyon said

"Anyssa !" My bestfriend Zyon said. "What now Zyon ?" We are going on tour with Pierce The Veil !" Zyon we have to tell the rest we have to tell Espi, Bianca, Justin" I think I know who are band mates are Anyssa I'm going to go call them. Hey you sure your okay about well you know ?" I should be okay I mean we're going on tour with Pierce The Veil and Tony Perry is in that band he is just so f-" don't even finish that sentence Anyssa" okay okay maybe I do miss him I mean I still do love him but he wanted Juliet he did fucking kiss her ugh I should have punched her when I had the chance but I was to hurt to do so!" Just pack your things love the bus is picking us up in the morning at 12." He walks out of my room and I hop off my bed to get my suitcase out of the closet and start getting my clothes, makeup, and my toothbrush along with my hair stuff. Once I'm done I go lay on my bed and close my eyes till I fall asleep. I hear my door open and hear footsteps come close to my bed I jump up before my band mates can do anything dumb to me they all laugh at me "oh shut up and get out for I can get ready" they laugh and walk out of my room I hear footsteps run downstairs then I hear the tv turn on I go into the restroom to take a shower I use the restroom first then jump into the shower I wash my hair wash my body and get out. I dry off walk into my room get my bra and underwear on then look for my blue Texas Rangers jersey I find it and look for my black crop top shirt I find it and slip it on first then I put the jersey on with my black jeans and blue vans(Outfit above).Once I'm done with that I go downstairs and see everyone watching tv I go into the kitchen to find something to eat I open the refrigerator and find McDonald's oatmeal I don't like it much but I'm starving I eat it quickly and I'm done I throw away my trash and walk over to the living. "Are we leaving ?" The bus should be here is like 5mins" Justin said. I just nod and continue watching tv till I hear a honk I run upstairs get my stuff and run outside to the bus throwing my stuff into my top bunk I just love tour buses I don't even know why.It only takes like 2 hours to get to where we are going so I charge my phone and run into the living room area plugging in the Xbox one to play batman arkham asylum it's pretty fun to be honest. Everyone is on the bus and are now either watching me play or in the bunks or either on their phones the bus driver tells us we should be getting to the venue in about 15mins so I save the game turn it off and wait up front cause when the bus stops I'm running to Pierce The Veil tour bus I miss Jaime he's such a dummy I miss his silly jokes and everything about him he makes me happy but Andy makes me more happier but I won't see him. The bus pulls up to the venue and I open the door I take off running to ptv tour bus but while I'm running I run into someone and I fall backwards on my butt good thing I have a bubble butt well a little I laugh to myself but when I look up I see a worried looking Andy I stop laughing immediately. "Here let me help you up you kind of fell hard." Andy reaches his hand out to me and I back up great now my butt is going to be dirty ugh."Anyssa please let me help you your butt is getting dirty I have a pair of your jeans on my bus just come with me please" I'd rather have my butt dirty then go with your fuckboy self." I spit at him I don't even get a chance to fight with him as he throw me over his shoulders. "Andy put me the fuck down now !" He doesn't say anything and keeps walking to his bus I don't try to hit him or anything because if I do I will feel bad I mean I miss him having me thrown over his shoulders but he probably did this with that whore Juliet(I don't have a problem with her it's just part of the story so calm down.)I should really stop thinking about that I don't even notice we are in his bus but I don't see any of the guys around and I don't hear them. "Can I have my jeans for I can leave now ?" Anyssa please let me talk !" He raised his voice at me he never did that. "Don't even try yelling at me Andrew Dennis Biersack because this will get real ugly !" Oh yes because I'm scared of a 4'10 girl who can't even reach my face." Ha I can't reach his face my lips would feel so good on his right now wait ! What the hell no no don't think that he cheated on you for crying out loud ! "I always had to pick you up for I can kiss you for you could reach my face." So what you always picked me up I could reach you without you picking me up !" Prove it then babe." Oh it's on okay maybe I lied I need him to pick me up for I can kiss him I don't even give him a chance when I jump on him of course he catches me by my butt and squeezes it a little I jump a little when he does my lips are moving with his perfectly I don't even wanna break apart hold up doesn't he have Juliet ! I pull away from the kiss and ask him "aren't you with Juliet ?" I ask. "No I broke up with her like on the 3rd day of dating her if you had let me explain you would have known I'm not with her anymore and I want you your my everything Anyssa I did ask you to marry me you know and your still wearing the ring I know I fucked up but it's always going to be you you you your all I ever want and will ever need baby." I'm crying by the end of his speech he's still carrying me I just push my lips against his again my hands going through his hair messing it up pulling it a little he just carries me into his bunk and get on top of me "Andy please just do something already please !"