Chapter 1

Harry's POV

Dear Harry,

I'm sorry to say this but you have a daughter her name is Lillian I also gave her your last name. She is 15. It's the reason why I left I thought you wouldn't want her because you were in your peak of your career so I left with our daughter, I still love you and Lilly thinks your crazy even though she doesn't know that your her father but she's seen your videos with the lads. She is homeschooled, her favorites colors are teal, purple, and pink. She dyes her hair so people don't think you guys are related. Also she loves Little Mix. Anyways I can no longer take care of Lilly I have cancer and it can't be cured I only have 60 days left for her to live with you or to show you even got the letter please call me at (888)-368-0098 ( not a real number) if not Lillian will be put into an orphanage in London or she will go to my brother Josh. If you want to you can come see us we live in Holmes Chapel around the block from your mom. I love you and I can't say much about Lilly hopefully we see you soon.

Love, Skylar

"Lillian" what a beautiful name

I pulled out my phone and called my mom and told her I'd be coming home in a couple of days.

After I called my mom I booked my flight which was in two days.

Day of the flight

"Don't worry Lilly I'm coming" I whispered to my self as I got ready for my flight

Be fore I go I need to call Skylar to tell her I'm coming to see them

(S is for Skylar and H is for Harry and L for Lilly)

S: Hello, who is this?

H: It's Harry

S: Harry?!

H: Ya it's me and I wanted to say that I'll be at your house tomorrow morning if that's ok with you?

S: Ya just can it be more around noon I have to go to chemo but I'll be done by noon

H: Ya that's fine then I can take the two of you to lunch if that ok with you and Lilly

S: Lillian stop doing that and do you fricking home work please

L: God mom I'm getting my stuff to do my homework will you quit effing harassing me god

S: Sorry Harry what was that?

H: Oh I asked if you and Lilly would like to go to lunch with me since I'll be there around noon?

S: Ya that sounds great well I have to go Lilly needs me to go get her pads, tampons, and chocolate.

H: Uhh ok?? See you tomorrow around noon.

Good thing that went well I thought that I would fuck that call up or she gave me the wrong number or that Lilly would answer the phone that would have been horrible but it would have been nice at the same time. I can't wait until I see her tomorrow I wonder if she look like me or Skylar or a mix of both of us? Well it's time to board the plane. As soon as I hit the seat soon I was awoken by a flight attendant. As I stepped of of the plane I was hit with flashing lights. "shit" was the only word that came out of my mouth as soon as I saw the paps flashing lights at me. As I walked I saw my moms car I got in. When we arrived at her house I was greeted by Robin I soon then ate dinner and took a shower the I unpacked and went to bed thinking about Lillian and Skylar. Until tomorrow my sweets then I was out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author note

It's short I know most of them will be but I'll try to make some longer than this and ya keep reading

How do you like it so far please comments and vote

Can I get at least 3 votes and 1 comment on this chapter please

Love always, Jayde