Chapter One

~Third Person POV~

"Pound it!" Exclaimed the two heroes as they pressed their fists together, triumphant smiled across both of their faces. They had defeated yet another villain, the Immobilizer, and saved all of Paris from being frozen in time forever!

Chat turned to Ladybug, a slight blush creeping up onto his face.

"Hey, Ladybug. Before you go?" Ladybug turned to Chat, smile still spread across her face.

"What is it Chat?" Ladybug's earring beeped and she frowned slightly. "And make it quick. I gotta bug off soon."

Chat nodded. "I just wanted to know if I could talk to you about something tonight. Could we meet by the Eiffel Tower, say, 11:30?" His ring beeped and he glanced at it before turning a hopeful gaze on Ladybug.

"Sure thing, Chat. I'll see you tonight." Ladybug's earrings beeped again. "Bug out!" And with that she was gone, swinging across the rooftops of Paris to get home.

Chat fought the temptation to follow her home, as he did everyday. He jumped down into a secluded alley, a huge grin consuming his face.

He detransformed, becoming his civilian persona Adrien Agreste, then leaned against a wall, staring off into space dreamily.

"I'm finally gonna do it, Plagg. I'm finally gonna confess my feelings to Ladybug. Maybe we'll finally get to learn each other's identities." Adrien said with a grin.

Plagg scoffed, popping a piece of Camembert cheese into his mouth that he had stolen from Adrien's pocket.

"Yeah right. Remember what happened Valentine's Day?" Plagg said through a mouthful of cheese. "What makes you think this time is any different?"

"I can feel it, Plagg. This is it. Tonight. I don't know how I'm going to get through another half-day of school beforehand." He sighed, opening his jacket to allow Plagg to fly in before walking out into the street.

"Luckily we're close to the school, or else I would be late for sure." He commented as he ran up the steps.

*¤*.¸¸.·'¨»*«''»*«'¨'·.¸¸.*¤*

As Ladybug swung away, she began thinking about what Chat wanted to talk to her about. She eventually shook the question off as she spotted a secluded corner in which she could detransform.

Becoming her alter ego Marinette Dupain-Chang, she leaned against the wall, handing Tikki a cookie from the bakery.

"Do you have any idea what Chat wants?" She asked, a small frown on her face.

Tiki shrugged, taking a bite of the cookie. "I don't know. He might be wanting to talk to you about the identity thing again." She suggested.

Marinette sighed. "I hope not. I just know he won't want to be my partner anymore if he knew I was Marinette Dupain-Chang, the clumsiest girl in Paris."

Tikki giggled. "I don't know, Marinette. I think you'd be surprised."

Marinette shook her head. "I'm not going to take any chances." She said. "I'll just have to go with an argument prepared."

Tikki smiled. "Good idea. Now let's get going, Marinette, you don't want to be late for class again!"

Marinette gasped. "Oh yeah! I'd nearly forgotten!" She opened her bag and allowed Tikki to fly in. "Thank, Tikki. You're a life saver." She smiled before closing the bag and running for the school.

*¤*.¸¸.·'¨»*«''»*«'¨'·.¸¸.*¤*

Marinette barged into class just as the bell rang, slipping into her seat beside Alya and panting.

"What's up with you? It looks like you just ran a marathon!" Alya whispered, grinning at Marinette.

'If only she knew...' Thought Marinette, returning Alya's smile.

"I was taking a small nap and kind of forgot to set an alarm." She explained, laughing a bit. "But I made it on time, so it's okay!"

Alya simply laughed. "Whatever you say, girl." She said before turning to the teacher. "Now we'd better get started on the notes before we get yelled at!"

Marinette nodded, smiling as she took her tablet out and began to write down her notes for the lesson.

*¤*.¸¸.·'¨»*«''»*«'¨'·.¸¸.*¤*

A/N: Hey guys! Hope you like my story so far! Sorry there isn't much ship action going on here, but trust me, it'll all get better next chapter. Or worse, depending on who your asking. Don't forget to comment and vote! Thanks!