Scenarios || When they see you fangirling over anime characters

Kuroko Tetsuya

"KAKKKOIIIIIII!!!!!"

A loud scream was coming from the
L/N residence. Kuroko who is appear to be  your neighboor and boyfriend comes to check.

"F/N-San is there anything wrong?"

Kuroko sees F/N in her bed rolling from side to side while hugging her pillow.

"OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD VICTOR IS BLINKING!!"

F/N scream in hysteris when she showed her laptop. Kuroko could see that she is watching animes. All that he could do is sighed. This is not the first time he seeing his girlfriend like this.
Kuroko begin to look at the floor, he is wondering why F/N didnt act like that around him. Probably because he is not cool(?) but cute (??).

F/N who notices Kuroko's sad puppy face begin to hug him.

"Awww are you jealous of an anime character?"

Kise Ryouta

"F/Ncchi..."

"Could you please stop gripping my hands?"

Kise was holding his hurt because of
F/N gripping his hand really hard. F/N was scrolling through her gallery, sometimes she smiling herself. This action of F/N makes Kise scared.

"Yurio is so kyooootttt~~~"

Kise's face went pale. He thinks that
F/N is cheating with a guy named 'yurio'. He quickly takes her phone away and investigating it. After he looks clearly he only sighed.

"F/Ncchi, how can this anime guy is more handsome to you? He is not real! //so do i"

F/N bursted a laugh. She didnt expect that Kise really is jealous of an anime character.

"Or do i need to be blond too so you'll love me more??"

"Youre already blond, baka"

Aomine Daiki

"Oi F/N cut it out!"

Aomine was shivering because he sees F/N who is smiling like an idiot and sometimes squeal behind her blanket.

"Cant you see what im doing?!"

F/N popped her head from the blanket.

"Oi youre drooling"

Aomine shivered in disgust, well this is not the first time he sees her girlfriend acting like that.

"ITS YURI!!! YURI AND VICTOR ARE KISSINGG!!!"

Her girlfriend responded with a 'we were born to ship victuuri' fan. Again Aomine frowned.

"Tch, what far more interesting from that?"

"They were faaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr more white than you"

With that world war 3 has begun.

Midorima Shintarou

F/N and Midorima already in relationship for 2 years. But something really matters, Midorima hasnt been in F/N's bedroom all this time. Whenever Midorima came to visit, F/N always locks her door and keep him away from her room. Of course this tsundere-sama cant take it anymore. He decide to check what inside. He worried that
F/N is cheating.

On saturday night,

Things have begin more suspicious.
F/N cancelled her date with Midorima because of some 'work' to do. And then the carrot start to investigate what his rabbit do.

He visited F/N's house secretly. He realize that the door wasnt locked, so he enter the house easily. When he is one step closer to F/N's bedroom, he can heard a giggle. His anger exploded, he really thinks that F/N is cheating.

Until...

He opens the door to quick, making
F/N surprised while hugging her Levi plushie. Her room was decorated with many AoT goodies. The paperboard, the nendoroid, the pillow, even her bed. And she had a big poster of ereri.

"SHIN-CHAANNN! KNOCK FIRST!"

Midorima already faint from heartattack. Probably because he cringes too much.

Murasakibara Atsushi.

"Ne~ F/N-chin what are you doing?"

Murasakibara put his chin in the top of F/N's head. He was wondering why did F/N drool like that, was she watching instopgram's food video? Then he really want to watch too. But it wasnt, its makes Mura frowned. Because what
F/N see is just some anime character that isnt real//like him.

"I-n-e-e-d-t-o-w-a-t-c-h-i-n-s-t-o-p-g-r-a-m-f-o-o-d-v-i-d-e-o"

Without no hesitation, Mura takes F/N phone away and put it as high as he could and change it to instopgram.

"Oii!! I was still imagining!!"

But yeah with F/N's small body there is no way she could reach that high. And they did ended up watching foods clips. No one can deny the power of food!

Akashi Seijuurou.

"F/N, my empress..."

"Hm?"

"I've burned your books with Daiki's magazine, youre welcome"

Kagami Taiga.

Kagami and F/N already lives together since 2 years. But something is rather suspicious. F/N always locked herself lately in her room. She even didnt eat any food. Kagami at first thought that F/N had a suicidal thought but shrugged it. And now Kagami cant take it anymore.  He really wants to know what is happening with his fiancee.

As he opens the door carefully, nothing is in there. Even F/N is gone, but the window is opened. Rushly Kagami checked the window, he worried that F/N jumped from the window because their apartement is in 4th floor. But he find no clue. Until a suspicious silent scream come from behind F/N's bed. With a broom stick, Kagami shiveredly looks down.

There he found a/an F/N covered in blanket like a worm and drooling over her phone and mumbling something like 'victuuri victuuri victuuri victuuri' with her lifeless face.

Kagami smack the worm surprisedly.

_______________________________________

Im alive just exams '~'